THE ASHES SERIES | Page 8 | Vital Football

THE ASHES SERIES

Denny gone to a peach of a ball joes didn’t seem to do much other can come in instead of out Roy’s the less said the better he needs to learn the leave (best shot in test cricket)

Denny gone to a peach of a ball joes didn’t seem to do much other can come in instead of out Roy’s the less said the better he needs to learn the leave (best shot in test cricket)
Ya do know you're not allowed to say owt wrong abart our JOE's battin/captaincy/career dunt tha? I aint seen any of the dismissals but it sounds like Roy's was yet anutha very poor shot.UTMPB

There is a test player in Roy somewhere, but we aren't helping him out by having him open. He needs to be batting at 4 or 5 until he is used to the differences with white ball cricket. With this team that means Root should be opening (he basically is already) like he did in the 2013 series, but there has to be an opener in the county championship who is in some form...

Burns gone nar,turnin into anutha shambolic battin performance,116-4.UTMPB
That was a brilliant catch burns didn’t do much wrong just got out to a brilliant piece of fielding
not everyone gets themselves out
Getting on my tits now showing em all in the long room I don’t wanna watch them,dinosaurs most of em and the most ridiculous colours never no more do they not realise what a set of two hats they look in them blazers

mods can ya delete this crap its just clogging up the FOOTBALL . all these lettuce sarnie eaters shouldnt be on a football forum

Twirls, it doesn't clog anything up at this forum is light on threads. I work on the principle that if a Blade has a comment (on anything) then irt should be heard.

mods can ya delete this crap its just clogging up the FOOTBALL . all these lettuce sarnie eaters shouldnt be on a football forum
We had a vote weeks ago Twirls and the vote was to allow owt on't main forum,democracy and all that.Nowt wrong salad sarnies by the way,as long as thiz meat in it also.CRICKET is our NATIONAL summer sport tha knows,also a BLADE is the skipper.UTMPB

Last edited: