The All New TV Thread | Page 164 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

American Horror Story is completely bonkers. Good though. And that maid!!!!! :love: (The younger version not the older one before anyone says anything!)

Not got to that yet.

Been watching the behind the scenes at the zoo (Chester) thing, which is quite nice, light and pleasant.

Finished season 1 of The Sinner

Really enjoyed it, thought it was very well done. Easy to get through too, as it's only 8 episodes at around 40 mins each.

Season 2 has already finished so looking forward to binging on that too.

Enjoying The Secret Life Of The Zoo, just a nice pleasant, relaxing programme.

Binge watch TItans (Netflix). Not earth shattering but certainly watchable. Then again, I wasn't well and had time to fill !

Not got to Tin yet, hope you're wrong JF I really enjoyed that.

And yup BB Whitehall and his old man are a good mix in a strange way.

Tin Star was ok, wasn't anywhere near as good as the first I didn't think, but did like the cinematography.

Watching Sinner season two, decent start.

Just watching 'The Last survivor's' on BBC2. Documentary on last remaining Holocaust survivor's living in the UK.

These very very elderly people with their camp numbers still tattooed on their arms.

Heart wrenching stuff .

Just watching 'The Last survivor's' on BBC2. Documentary on last remaining Holocaust survivor's living in the UK.

These very very elderly people with their camp numbers still tattooed on their arms.

Heart wrenching stuff .

Yet 1 in 20 people in the UK don't believe it happened, with many more thinking it has been exaggerated!! Just mind-boggling.