The All New TV Thread | Page 152 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Netflix I believe. Think it's always been Netflix.

It's premiering on AMC in America on 6th, so will probably be on Netflix on 7th.

Oh and just read it's also been confirmed for a Season 5. Woohoo!

ah right, you are no doubt right, I have both, so no bother and can steal it as well now! lol

Watched the first episode of Fear the Walking Dead.

Going to be good to see how it all happened which you don't see on The Walking Dead, but surely once that all happens it will be the same as the main series?

Watched the first episode of Fear the Walking Dead.

Going to be good to see how it all happened which you don't see on The Walking Dead, but surely once that all happens it will be the same as the main series?

Yeah pretty much... we're struggling to get through season 4 now.... it's just the same, but with different people (different people that aren't as likeable)

The new season of Get Shorty has started.

Which is nice because I only finished the first season a few weeks ago. Might wait until it's over so I can binge again.

Gonna watch the third season of Billions next.

What's it about JPA?.

I could check the programme guide but as I'm giving my left hand the day off I am unable to operate the remote control .

It's about an ageing media mogul (Brian Cox) who appears to be losing his marbles, so his kids are trying to take his company off him.

Very entertaining, and in no way based on Rupert Murdoch. Not at all. No way. Any similarity to real people etc....

Quite enjoyed Bodyguard on BBC1 on Sunday night.

Kind of predictable formula (war veteran with baggage takes a job in personal security, in the case for the government and is assigned to the Home Secretary).

Decent opening episode (6-parter, I think) and in the absence of anything better on a Sunday night, I'll stick with it for a bit.

Few wonky days so did a few on catch up.

Watched Deep State. Didn't take to it when it first came out, but it was quite good. Mark Strong spy sort of thing.

Watching Inhumans at the moment.

Agree JPA, Bodyguard is decent.

Better Call Saul is brilliant as usual

Oh and the last Who Is America was brilliant, possibly his finest I think!

How did OJ not just get up and walk out?!?!

How did OJ sit there laughing while he literally just sat there repeatedly calling him a murderer?!?!

How did OJ sit there, and high five him when he was talking about murdering women?!?!

:eek: