The All New TV Thread | Page 151 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Blue Bloods is just a massive cheesefest, far too sanctimonious these days.

Never really got into Elementary, although I do like Lucy Liu and Jonny Lee Miller, so no idea why that passed me by?

Yeah, a certain style to it that has just got boring now really. Was good for a while but think I only half watched it for ages!

Better Call Saul restarting soon isn't it?

Might need to watch the last episode of Season 3 again first. My memory is awful.

Who Is America... I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry to be honest. Good grief there are some dangerous and stupid people in this world. The art dealer one was funny!
Just finished watching 1st with eldest.

Without checking back somebody referenced Brass Eye - 100% can see that. Art dealer was so professional, but the arm 3 yr old with Blink182 and Cardi-B - we were rolling, I probably missed half the jokes.

That was brilliant!

Sense 8. Half the time you have no idea what is going on, and at times I have to have a break from it rather than binge watching, but I do like it.

Just 3 into Billions. Very good again.

Who Is America Episode 2 on Monday!!!!!!!

OH!!!!! MY!!!!!! GOD!!!!!

I was in tears I was laughing so much. No way could that guy be that stupid, shouting the N-Word and baring his arse... surely not? He must be in on it?!?!

If not... WOW!

And now the stupid prat has gone and resigned lol!

I love the way the show is exposing these people, some careers are going to be destroyed by him, it's brilliant.

Can't believe Dick Cheney is that thick too. Amazing.

Just astonishing isn't it?

Watched the last Whitehouse And Mortimer, gone fishing, last night. Such a fantastic program, funny, poignant and just brilliant for really no particular reason. Just ambles along. I guess you identify with it because you know that's how you talk to your mates as well.

8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown. Just thinking, it's a good job Rachel Riley is good at maths because she's got nothing else going for her has she?

White Famous on Sky Atlantic. Quite good. (Hope that helps)

Just can't get my head around some of those people in this is America WOW

Even with my very limited media experience, I've said no to certain set ups for interviews (like kicking a can around outside Villa Park, I said it would look yobby and wouldn't do it!) or indeed, certain subjects.

These people seem willing to do anything.

Better Call Saul restarting soon isn't it?

Might need to watch the last episode of Season 3 again first. My memory is awful.

Not sure if series 3 is coming? I know season 2 is coming onto sky or wherever, but obviously we've seen that.