The All New TV Thread | Page 154 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Oh cool, forgot to ask if you'd started.

Fantastic isn't it? And the cinematography is outstanding, same as Breaking Bad was.

Watched the 1st part of the Charles Manson documentary on ITV last night. Very interesting, with real footage and real interviews.

Absolutely amazing how he managed to brainwash so many people. It's kind of early white ISIS.

The Bodyguard was good.
I did fancy watching that, but my Mrs put me off saying it was about a couple having an affair.

I went for a few days in Amsterdam in August with the wife and wasn't sure what the tv would be like. So she put both seasons of stranger things on the tablet so we could lay in bed on a night. Thinking we'd done the wrong thing as we didn't know what it was about. We were worried.
It was one of the best tv series we've both watched in years and couldn't stop watching till it was finished.. Can't wait till season 3 next year.

Drowning in Plastic......

I'm so upset and fucking angry at what man is doing to this planet..... absolutely heartbreaking seeing the birds and mammels etc suffering ..... absolutely fucking heartbreaking................

Got it recorded, wanted to watch last night but was tired after all the work here and decided I didn't want to get wound up.

Got a thread on this somewhere I'll look for it.

Walking Dead season 9 is on Monday. Whoop.

Enjoyed Fear The Walking Dead, think that's been good.

Seeing and reading about the new series of TWD I think it might get back on track. Found the last two series a real struggle. Looks like it might go towards what's happening in the wider world rather than just the battle between the two factions which was a complete bore until the last episode.

We gave up on Fear The Walking Dead about 4 episodes into the latest season.... just wasn't feeling it any more and it was boring me.

But this week as we have nothing else to watch we've started again and got to admit I'm getting back into it.

On my daughter's recommendation, have watched the first two episodes of the BBC 3 thriller Killing Eve and enjoyed them. The opening scene where a pretty young woman returns a child's smile in a restaurant, then flips her dessert down her as she walks past on the way out sets the tone.

Watch out for attractive young ladies with psychopathic tendencies.

On my daughter's recommendation, have watched the first two episodes of the BBC 3 thriller Killing Eve and enjoyed them. The opening scene where a pretty young woman returns a child's smile in a restaurant, then flips her dessert down her as she walks past on the way out sets the tone.

Watch out for attractive young ladies with psychopathic tendencies.

Yeah, have watched it from the start. I think it's brill.....

3rd season of The Man in The High Castle is out.

Great show, but had to watch a 30 min recap video before starting it because there's so much going on.

I haven't watch a TV series for ages, well, apart from Modern Family and 99. I haven't watched a serious TV series for ages. I'll give Ozark a go and see how we get on.

Any Flight Of The Conchords fans?

Sky Atlantic are showing their latest live tour (from the Apollo theatre in London).

I had tickets to see it in Birmingham, but then Bret went and broke his arm and they had to re-arrange.... new date was when I was on holiday.

Gutted to miss it, but good to be able to watch it on TV.

Watched the start of it last night and it was brilliant. 2 new songs. Both hillarious.

It's on Catch Up if you have it, if not it's on Sky Atlantic again on Thursday at 10:45PM