Thank you your Majesty! | Page 9 | Vital Football

Thank you your Majesty!

If you are an atheist and dont believe in the monarchy then the national anthem has no relevance, but you can still feel proud of your country. Words should be changed towards an anthem that represents our achievements and beliefs- standing up to fascism, leading democracy, equality, human rights and free speech. That would be great to sing when playing Russia, China or Suadi Arabia in Qatar!!

Taking care to conveniently miss out the not so bits about our country's achievements & history

The ref was spot on though apart from giving rangers a pen that var got correct and they got all the decisions correct tbh.

I'll just refer u to HindleyM's post otherwise I'll just be repeating myself....u never know JJ we may well meet in the Europa league once knocked put of champs league 😉

From what I can make out it seems I've hit a nerve, next time you reply take your time and post something I can understand preferably in English, thanks. :thumbup:
What part of the response do you find difficulty understanding because of my poor grammar? You haven't hit a nerve at all, knob heads like you annoy me though. I'll think I'll just choose to ignore in future.

I'll just refer u to HindleyM's post otherwise I'll just be repeating myself....u never know JJ we may well meet in the Europa league once knocked put of champs league 😉
Sorry I can’t see his posts but you never answered about the ref oh and I almost forgot Morelos should have had a second yellow

Sorry I can’t see his posts but you never answered about the ref oh and I almost forgot Morelos should have had a second yellow

VAR has its uses but still makes ridiculous decisions. The 1st penalty that was saved, then put in by a player that encroached into the area is ordered to be retaken...thus handing the offending team another chance. Total bollocks. Should have been a free kick to Rangers.

Didn't matter anyway as they are a top team who will take some stopping.

The above was HindleyM post n as i said i agree with it. 2nd yellow for Morelos....ur poss correct but perhaps evened up after refs ridiculous penalty retake decision. Ref wasn't great imo n no he wasn't the reason we lost....they were by far the better side.

It might seem odd but that's what it is & always has been - I remember getting taught it as a kid when I first started playing football

With your background i would hope you know the rules but that one stinks. The goalkeeper, against the odds, pulls off a good save and the Napoli player breaks the rules and his punishment for doing so is to retake the penalty where they have overwhelming odds to score ( i know they didn't but thats irrelevant ). If he hadn't encroached he probably wouldn't have got to the ball first and it would have been cleared and passage of play over.

Not much of a deterrent to not encroach.

With your background i would hope you know the rules but that one stinks. The goalkeeper, against the odds, pulls off a good save and the Napoli player breaks the rules and his punishment for doing so is to retake the penalty where they have overwhelming odds to score ( i know they didn't but thats irrelevant ). If he hadn't encroached he probably wouldn't have got to the ball first and it would have been cleared and passage of play over.

Not much of a deterrent to not encroach.

I agree completely to be honest - just saying that the rule has always been there.
IMO it should be a retake if the defender encroaches & an indirect free kick if the attacker encroaches

Made a few quid last night on Rangers to get tonked 3-0, a bloody tea bag lasts longer in the cup than that lot. :rofl::wahey: the old ones are the best.

Seeing as I'm being HindleyM's postman, he asked to pass this on.....

Jock pass a message on to Scotdave...only mardy arses block people

Emerald, some posts are just too daft to deserve a response ... and that was one of them (Franks' not yours).

He is obviously (by his deeds) a very decent young man, who - due to his birthplace and background - holds certain views with regard to certain topics.

Last night, (as Hindley rightly says on the match thread) he did everything anyone could have asked of him in terms of paying respect ... and then gave the shithousery back to their fans when it was deserved.

He then made the cross (ironically, not one of his better ones) for the winning goal.

He'll do for me.
Send him back with a cross stuck up his backside, he’s embarrassing to this club and I will continue to boycott as long as he stays

Seeing as I'm being HindleyM's postman, he asked to pass this on.....

Jock pass a message on to Scotdave...only mardy arses block people
Whatever a mardy thing means and he has been blocked because he posted here yrs ago boasting about being in Benidorm and enjoying being part of an orange walk now I’m no catholic but I can’t be bothered with sectarian bigots .

Yet apparently goes to Celtic Park where the place is rammed with them. How strange.

Hold on ... let's not start to make this simply about religion. That would be silly.

Edit ... Just realised ... You may have meant that Celtic Park is full of sectarian bigots, rather than simply full of Catholics. Apologies. Sectarian bigots of any colour don't deserve support.

Hold on ... let's not start to make this simply about religion. That would be silly.

Edit ... Just realised ... You may have meant that Celtic Park is full of sectarian bigots, rather than simply full of Catholics. Apologies. Sectarian bigots of any colour don't deserve support.

Need you ask. My dad was a Catholic and he was the greatest man who ever lived.

Whatever a mardy thing means and he has been blocked because he posted here yrs ago boasting about being in Benidorm and enjoying being part of an orange walk now I’m no catholic but I can’t be bothered with sectarian bigots .

Sadly both sides have them....sectarian bigots I mean.
'Mardy arse'....Wigan speak for sulky or moody. As some folk say down here...'gi ower being a mardy ass'