Thank you your Majesty! | Page 8 | Vital Football

Thank you your Majesty!

• Thread starter removed at members request
  • Start date
For fucks sake here we go again. Can you not just leave it?

I think that should be said to McClean, who's head is on the currency he earns playing football in England by the way? Talk about a hypocrite, he's made a good living in the country he despises so much.

This story should tip Moonay over the edge. Well in PNE! :clap:

I'd be worried if I were you mate ... given some of the bollocks you come out with on here, the club might just think of doing the same to you!
;)

By the way, I'd improve my googling too if I were you ... it seems you weren't as right as you thought you were ...that lad who shouted at Randy Andy (is that allowed?) was arrested and charged.

I think that should be said to McClean, who's head is on the currency he earns playing football in England by the way? Talk about a hypocrite, he's made a good living in the country he despises so much.
Can you show me where he says he despises England and the English people. He has great time for Wigan and their fans and aren't most of them English?. It's people like you and the media that raise this stupid issue every time. Give it a rest. I'm annoyed with myself for even getting involved in this thrash talk.

Can you show me where he says he despises England and the English people. He has great time for Wigan and their fans and aren't most of them English?. It's people like you and the media that raise this stupid issue every time. Give it a rest. I'm annoyed with myself for even getting involved in this thrash talk.
Emerald, some posts are just too daft to deserve a response ... and that was one of them (Franks' not yours).

He is obviously (by his deeds) a very decent young man, who - due to his birthplace and background - holds certain views with regard to certain topics.

Last night, (as Hindley rightly says on the match thread) he did everything anyone could have asked of him in terms of paying respect ... and then gave the shithousery back to their fans when it was deserved.

He then made the cross (ironically, not one of his better ones) for the winning goal.

He'll do for me.

From what I can make out it seems I've hit a nerve, next time you reply take your time and post something I can understand preferably in English, thanks. :thumbup:

and then gave the shithousery back to their fans when it was deserved.

That is the most ridiculous crass post I have read on here and by God there are some.

McClean (professional footballer) should have had the maturity to rise above any abuse dished out by fans and concentrate on his game, and before you question that point, yes that also goes for Power, Lang and co, celebrate the goal and get on with it, absolutely no need to wind up the fans.

That is the most ridiculous crass post I have read on here and by God there are some..

Give over man, you've not tried hard enough ... have you looked at your own?

McClean (professional footballer) should have had the maturity to rise above any abuse dished out by fans and concentrate on his game, and before you question that point, yes that also goes for Power, Lang and co, celebrate the goal and get on with it, absolutely no need to wind up the fans.

Why? If he's being abused, why on earth shouldn't he respond. If he called them the stuff he's likely being called himself, then fair enough, but giving the fist to their fans when we scored, or implying that a supporter needs to lose weight (regardless of their age) is hardly a criminal action.

If you are an atheist and dont believe in the monarchy then the national anthem has no relevance, but you can still feel proud of your country. Words should be changed towards an anthem that represents our achievements and beliefs- standing up to fascism, leading democracy, equality, human rights and free speech. That would be great to sing when playing Russia, China or Suadi Arabia in Qatar!!

Just a shame McGregor couldn't pull off a 3rd penalty save....ref spoiled it imo but Napoli can certainly pass & play as the scousers will testify.
The ref was spot on though apart from giving rangers a pen that var got correct and they got all the decisions correct tbh.

The ref was spot on though apart from giving rangers a pen that var got correct and they got all the decisions correct tbh.

VAR has its uses but still makes ridiculous decisions. The 1st penalty that was saved, then put in by a player that encroached into the area is ordered to be retaken...thus handing the offending team another chance. Total bollocks. Should have been a free kick to Rangers.

Didn't matter anyway as they are a top team who will take some stopping.

VAR has its uses but still makes ridiculous decisions. The 1st penalty that was saved, then put in by a player that encroached into the area is ordered to be retaken...thus handing the offending team another chance. Total bollocks. Should have been a free kick to Rangers.

That's not VAR's fault though - that's always been in the laws. VAR just spotted it & as well as giving them another chance to score it gave them another chance to miss. Which they did