Terror Attacks | Page 45 | Vital Football

Terror Attacks

A couple of years ago I saw an analyst talking about the end of Islamic terrorism. He reckoned that low oil prices meant that money was tight in the Middle East and so luxuries like funding attacks on innocent civilians in The West were off the table.

With oil prices creeping back up towards $100 a barrel and all this stuff in Gaza enraging the Middle East, I think we are likely to see a renewed bout of Islamic terrorist attacks in The West.

Funny how little correlation there is when you look closely.

The only countries that correlate are Canada, Germany, Australia, Sweden, Ireland, Portugal and Japan.

The countries that don't correlate are:

New Zealand
Vietnam
Poland
Spain
France
Norway
Finland
Britain
Iceland
Poland
South Korea
Whatever country that is that is next to Turkey.

Given what is going on in Israel and Gaza, I would certainly think twice about allowing men of fighting age from very specific parts of the world enter into the UK g

Given what is going on in Israel and Gaza, I would certainly think twice about allowing men of fighting age from very specific parts of the world enter into the UK going forward.
Well, some of us have been worried about thousands of fighting age men entering the country as a problem for a while.

But of course. That's racist. So I will shut up.

To be fair Seanie, Tipton could do with being blown up.

Without anyone there of course , just for clarity.

i ran a pub there , got to know a lot of people, down to earth people, lots of asians who were born in tipton, one muslim lad told me, you dont know whats coming, he had nothing to do with it but
nontheless knew something was going to happen, i actually wrote about it, over in ireland
i wrote a book of short stories and poetry, still got a few left,
abbeyfeale is in my heart and soul,, seanie

Last edited:
Given what is going on in Israel and Gaza, I would certainly think twice about allowing men of fighting age from very specific parts of the world enter into the UK going forward.
Watch people in 6-12 months complain about Palestinian refugees coming to Ireland, the US, and the UK while they were the same people cheering on Israel "defending" itself.

A massive lack of imagination and awareness.

I see it here. People complain about people coming over illegally on boats but "Israel has a right to defend itself" even it means shelling the shite out of civilians that allegedly live among Hamas.

We reap the rewards of centuries of colonialism.

At some point, we might have to admit that Western powers created much of the dynamics of this world we live in. And the Western world is so prosperous and peaceful because of what we've been able to take from elsewhere.

We're not smarter or more peaceful than anyone else. We're staring at the answer when we look at Pride's post. It's not because we don't go to Church on Sundays, we just have nice little lives with long-term stable institutions that have had very little outside interference.

Edit: the creation of the EU forced us all to work together too. We don't bother with that in the middle east and we actively prevent it in Africa.

Watch people in 6-12 months complain about Palestinian refugees coming to Ireland, the US, and the UK while they were the same people cheering on Israel "defending" itself.

A massive lack of imagination and awareness.

I see it here. People complain about people coming over illegally on boats but "Israel has a right to defend itself" even it means shelling the shite out of civilians that allegedly live among Hamas.

We reap the rewards of centuries of colonialism.

At some point, we might have to admit that Western powers created much of the dynamics of this world we live in. And the Western world is so prosperous and peaceful because of what we've been able to take from elsewhere.

We're not smarter or more peaceful than anyone else. We're staring at the answer when we look at Pride's post. It's not because we don't go to Church on Sundays, we just have nice little lives with long-term stable institutions that have had very little outside interference.

Edit: the creation of the EU forced us all to work together too. We don't bother with that in the middle east and we actively prevent it in Africa.
None of this is due to globalisation though . This is pure religion and hatred steeped in years of a battle about who's god is best . Religion is the true evil

None of this is due to globalisation though . This is pure religion and hatred steeped in years of a battle about who's god is best . Religion is the true evil

This is a battle for the land, as it was in the North, religion is just a modifying factor.

“From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free” is just like "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá". Religion helps to create the us vs. them but at the end of the day Free Palestine or United Ireland. Its all about the land.

If we waved a magic wand tonight and washed away all the religious aspects of history and made all of them atheists tomorrow do you think there would be peace?

This is a battle for the land, as it was in the North, religion is just a modifying factor.

“From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free” is just like "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá". Religion helps to create the us vs. them but at the end of the day Free Palestine or United Ireland. Its all about the land.

If we waved a magic wand tonight and washed away all the religious aspects of history and made all of them atheists tomorrow do you think there would be peace?
Religion aside , I don't think humans can live together without conflict. It's human nature . Sounds basic but there will always be wars and we will label it as we observe it religion being a clear leader alongside money , power , land .

No it's not mate. This is the UK and the US deciding what was best for brown people at the end of WW2 at the end of the day.

I know that is the incredibly simple take here, but religion is a bit part excuse and cop out here. If religion was the real reason, why do the normal Israeli's and Palestinian's live side by side quite happily until Hamas and old white men make decisions?

No it's not mate. This is the UK and the US deciding what was best for brown people at the end of WW2 at the end of the day.

I know that is the incredibly simple take here, but religion is a bit part excuse and cop out here. If religion was the real reason, why do the normal Israeli's and Palestinian's live side by side quite happily until Hamas and old white men make decisions?

A bit less racism would be nice.

Sorry, thought this was WW3 thread.

To get back on track given some comments, how many legally defined non illegal immigrants (according to Suella Braverman who still doesn't understand the law) commit crimes in the country and abroad.

Or at flash points are we going to continue to obsess over the 0.02 (and 99% of that is what 'might happen' through fear) and keep lazily generalising about the remaining 99.98, when their crimes make up less than 5% at best across Europe.

I always thought we were better than some of these comments.

The Tories and their supporting media have done a better job than I thought, if we aren't hating people based on baseless thoughts we clearly aren't living our lives right.

Oh by the way, anyone want to mention the 6 year old murdered randomly in the US whilst we shit ourselves - the murderer wasn't an immigrant and he was white.