Terror Attacks | Page 44 | Vital Football

Terror Attacks

Was just saying the same to the missus.
Just seen Midlands news on IPTV and a farm by Brum has had cattle slaughtered in the field and butchered. Some wet behind the ears copper interviewed wearing a white ribbon on his uniform. Thought senior officers had banned all this virtue signalling crap and told coppers too get on with proper coppering.

I'm confused 😕 The WW3 thread has disappeared. I can't see it on my newsfeed anyway. Has it been merged with this?

I think our terror threat level will be going up. I think this will be people being 'radicalised' by the images from Gaza coupled with the UK's position on the matter, rather than anything significantly coordinated. The probability of individual nutters going out and stabbing people will increase.

I think our terror threat level will be going up. I think this will be people being 'radicalised' by the images from Gaza coupled with the UK's position on the matter, rather than anything significantly coordinated. The probability of individual nutters going out and stabbing people will increase.
Yeah all the images and goings on for both sides is literally free recruitment material. The people who recruit the radicals must be rubbing their hands together.

Unfortunately I think you’re right, the politics and religion are too polarising when it comes to the Middle East, from both sides who can’t see past their own views. It only takes a fraction of the people with extreme views to cause terror on the streets. I would start taking more precautions in the U.K. if I were Jewish over the next few weeks that’s for sure, probably goes for all of us regardless of religion.

On a side note, Brussels feels like a city which has a very bad problem with harnessing radicalised Muslims. Always seems to be a city which has connections with terror attacks across Europe, notably Paris.