Team Vs WBA | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team Vs WBA

Police getting involved.

Hughes has a big mouth. He basically told fabs to fuck off by looks of it. This is awful. It's got worse now than under DS.

Hughes gets pissed off be sure players got told some home truth. It's a them and us attitude.

Hughes should leave out.

Hughes and wootten started having an argument with fans and still kept going once pulled away.

It's all gone to shite

Didn't Hughes do something similar as a player for us? Didn't he have a go at the fans then? And he had done it again. He'll probably walk.

DW last week defended Webber when the fabs booed him and said no one cares more about the club more than him

This week he has now defended Hughes for having a go at the fans and the police had to get involved to stop him.

DW said

It's showing character him doing that. It shows only that he cares that he wants to go and have a dialogue with the fans and speak with away supporters. Maybe to explain or maybe to hear in more detail what the frustration is. But at the end of the day, to have this conversation after the end of a game is normally a very heated situation. Then it makes not a lot of sense, but it only shows Andrew character's that he cares. But I haven't seen that. I understand, and got the frustration they showed to us. We all, together, went to the supporters as we do at away games. I can't speak for them but I think the frustration was not down to the game, or the first half, but it was because of the whole season.

"I understand it. They are totally right to be frustated and to show it. The only ones who can change it are us, with a proper transfer window and a proper pre-season. Then we will attack the next Championship season.

So he says with a full window and preseason they will show the fans what we can do.

I don't believe any of it. We've been told twice this season that a reset will happen during international windows and we'll come back better and full of fight and both times none of that has happened.

Ink un saying Hughes is apologetic and not wanting to upset people.

He was laughing and smiling at pissed off fans which is never helpful.

Those subs by DW kills any chance of us getting back in it. Taking tzolis and Sorensen off who looked decent. Whilst Sara (at the time) stayed on and he'd looked poor. Sargent too looked shattered.

We then just hoofed it long once players came on.

Final game play some youngsters, play pukki in his last game, McGovern too ..who Fing cares

Police getting involved.

Hughes has a big mouth. He basically told fabs to fuck off by looks of it. This is awful. It's got worse now than under DS.

Hughes gets pissed off be sure players got told some home truth. It's a them and us attitude.

Hughes should leave out.

I saw a video of it on twitter and it didn't look like Hughes did anything bad to be honest. Obviously the video doesn't show the whole thing.

RN made it sound worse at the time.

I think it was just he was smiling as fans were getting annoyed.

He is a passionate guy but I'm sure he did something similar as a player for us. I like ed wootten funny DW sent him out to get hughes