Team Vs WBA | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team Vs WBA

We need goals and what are we doing.... passing it across our own box until Omobamidele loses control.

It's such crap.

4 subs
Hayden on for Sorensen (arguably our best player today)
Rowe on for Marquinos
Idah on for Tzolis (who had looked decent)
Pukki on for Gibbs

Not overly impressed with Sorensen and Tzolis coming off and Sargent staying on.
Totally agree. Why did he put the tank Hayden on for Sorensen

We have looked so poor this half. You'd hope they'd show passion and a want to go and win but it's been slow, nothing football from us. We are so bad

You can see why schalke went on a run of like 14 games without a win under DW.

Hey wba you need a boost for your playoffs....go ahead we give up.

Totally agree. Why did he put the tank Hayden on for Sorensen
I have no idea. I really would have liked to see his passing with the movement of Pukki.
Wagner seems to have lost the plot came in and was winning so changed shape and personnel.
Passing of the first half is gone and back to hoof ball. A season an a half to undo the previous 3 and a half.

All over the place.

We are so easy to play against.

When DW came in we were 5th.

His win ratio is like 26%

I have no idea. I really would have liked to see his passing with the movement of Pukki.
Wagner seems to have lost the plot came in and was winning so changed shape and personnel.
Passing of the first half is gone and back to hoof ball. A season an a half to undo the previous 3 and a half.
He doesn't seem to know what he is doing. You need a win and goals so he takes put Hayden on and Rowe who has 1 game all season.

Anyone heard Idah name since he came on?

Players can't pass the ball.

I don't think they are happy under DW.

Also there are probably lots playing who know they are on the way out

I really question if he is.
The more I see the more I think what a mistake getting rid of Farke was. I think he was getting the absolute max out of mostly mid tier players.
Same here.

DW obviously just a Webber man who'd be a good boy and do what he is told. Also the cheap option as not in work.