Team Vs WBA | Vital Football

Team Vs WBA

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
McCallum obviously out. He'll be back for Blackpool.

Hernandez has an injury but DW hoping he'll be okay

Giannoulis is fit

DW says the side need to be mentally stronger as this season this squad had made too many mistakes.

DW says he is really excited for next season. Talks have begun with potential new players and they'll make us a better side next season.

DW says we don't deserve the play offs as we have only one win in nine. All he cares about is performing better and wining.

Sounds like Byram will be offered a deal if he can show his fitness. Said he is a top player and guy. He has everything you could want in a player apart from health. Another old boy could be sticking around. I actually like Byram but he is another Jarvis.

DW says he is going to talk about dowell leaving but adds I know there are discussing going on but I don't want to talk about that ..... Does that sound like dowell is going? Last week DW was more than happy to talk about dowell and getting a new deal sorted.

Hanley out until December.

I'd go

Gunn

Aarons
Omobamidele
Byram
Giannoulis

Sorensen
Sara
Gibbs

Marquinhos
Sargent
Hernandez

Subs

Krul - Pukki - Idah - Nunez - Rowe - Hills - Tzolis

Get Marquinhos on the left see if he can do what he did in his debut which was on the left and not the right as he has been of late.

Sorensen can't be a central defender again. He had been dogshite at the back and caught out so many times.

Sorensen can't be a central defender again. He had been dogshite at the back and caught out so many times.
I don't think he has been that bad and seems to be getting the blame for some others mistakes, like agaist QPR it looked like he got the blame for Giannoulis losing his man . I will say though I would rather have him in midfield as against Blackburn he was brilliant and actually started our attacks and swept up well.

I don't think he has been that bad and seems to be getting the blame for some others mistakes, like agaist QPR it looked like he got the blame for Giannoulis losing his man . I will say though I would rather have him in midfield as against Blackburn he was brilliant and actually started our attacks and swept up well.
Against Swansea he was to very bad.

I like him but he is not a central defender. He has little pace. I'd much rather a defender who can use his left foot play there.

Against Swansea he was to very bad.

I like him but he is not a central defender. He has little pace. I'd much rather a defender who can use his left foot play there.

I totally agree, he was very poor against Swansea but it seemed like he was told to try step up or he was doing it on his own volition to make up for the non existent midfield. I don't remember seeing him do it in other games?

I agree midfield suits him better with his lack of pace and like you would rather have a left footed defender on that side.

This ref is a ****.

Missed an obvious penalty for us then gives them a fk for a foul on giannoulis

Byram is so slow. Whose idea is it to keep him back as nly defender when we are attacking. Guy on a yellow it's a risk

4 subs
Hayden on for Sorensen (arguably our best player today)
Rowe on for Marquinos
Idah on for Tzolis (who had looked decent)
Pukki on for Gibbs

Not overly impressed with Sorensen and Tzolis coming off and Sargent staying on.