Team Vs Sunderland | Page 6 | Vital Football

Team Vs Sunderland

This is why there is no point in us even thinking about premier league.

18 Luton 9 -9 5
19 Burnley 10 -17 4
20 Sheff Utd 10- 22 1

3 promoted teams have played 29 games so far for total of 10 points and GD of minus 48.

I think Luton have played Burnley too so that is 3 of the points.

Apparently DW will be in charge against Bburn, im at the point, again, hoping for a loss to get fooker out the door, wasnt that long ago i was thinking the same about DS.
I know what you mean. A win will be like a false dawn and afford him more time that we can't afford to lose.

I bet they'll also wait too long and then sack just before January and then there will be no new additions as the new manager will need time to assess the squad .... Wasn't that what happened with ds and dw

it is a shame that we didn't have Tompkinson and Hills here and didn't ask for a season long loan of Omobamidele once we sold him........saying that I wasn't the biggest fan of Omobamidele but would have liked him playing instead of Gibson/Duffy

wouldn't it have been better have those three and then Hanley once back and then one of the calamity two playing.

Or wouldn't it have been great if the club actually added a new left footed central defender and kept out talented youngsters here.

I see our former loan player Brandon Williams has been mocking us on social media - he put a post up of him covering his eyes from the sun with the text 'Trying to see Norwich in the top half of the Championship :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:'

To be fair most people I know mock us

I see our former loan player Brandon Williams has been mocking us on social media - he put a post up of him covering his eyes from the sun with the text 'Trying to see Norwich in the top half of the Championship :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:'

To be fair most people I know mock us

We need to get used to most fans taking the pi** out of us until
the Smiffs and Webbers all pi** off.

it is a shame that we didn't have Tompkinson and Hills here and didn't ask for a season long loan of Omobamidele once we sold him

Hills is better off at Accrington Stanley playing regularly and developing.
As for Tompkinson he has gone to Bradford and not playing, is he injured?

Warner needs to be played a bit more and watch that CB we got from Drogheda
who I wouldnt be surprised if he made the first team squad by the end of the season.

Just saw the highlights - absolutely disgusting - Duffy just has to go, too many own goals and too many stuff ups, he should not play for City ever again, even the commentator couldnt believe his eyes for Sunderlands third having given them the 2nd goal with yet another deflection - as he said City are their own worst enemies this season - not wonder everybodies flat
Duffy will start Sunday, which will (under normal circumstances) show how much of a dick Wagner is.

Duffy will start Sunday, which will (under normal circumstances) show how much of a dick Wagner is.
Now will he start both the calamity two, or will one be sacrificed?

How can both start after conceding so many goals and making so many mistakes?