Team Vs Sunderland | Page 5 | Vital Football

Team Vs Sunderland

Duffy was apparently god awful.

Sunderland fans asking why Batth isn't playing. And on CC one caller said his Sunderland mates saying that was the worst side they'd seen turn up today and that Norwich were a joke.

DW says he knows there is pressure and it hurts. He loves the club and city , but he says we had a good performance today and it's just we missed out best chances.

Asked about what he is going to work on....

Being solid and keeping a cleansheet and getting players focused

Paddy d says that DW is a beaten man and looks lost....asked him if he will get time to change this and he apparently said that's not up to me

We need something similar to wha Boro did last season. Weren't they bottom and looking dreadful then they got Carrick in and got into the playoffs.

The fact Sunderland hadn't won in three games and seemed to comfortably win in the end says it all.

No central defender who can defend, no defensive midfielder, no attacking midfielder, no goal scoring forwards

Do you think the Norwich scouts thought they were signing wolves forward Hwang instead of forests Hwang?

Just saw the highlights - absolutely disgusting - Duffy just has to go, too many own goals and too many stuff ups, he should not play for City ever again, even the commentator couldnt believe his eyes for Sunderlands third having given them the 2nd goal with yet another deflection - as he said City are their own worst enemies this season - not wonder everybodies flat

Just saw the highlights - absolutely disgusting - Duffy just has to go, too many own goals and too many stuff ups, he should not play for City ever again, even the commentator couldnt believe his eyes for Sunderlands third having given them the 2nd goal with yet another deflection - as he said City are their own worst enemies this season - not wonder everybodies flat

Having a solid defence is so important, having to score 4 goals a game to win is always going to radiate negativity through the team.

Binners have double our pts, and just came up too. Were going down at this rate it that bad. DW has to go this week, he wont of course though. We all know the owners & webbers need out, but delia aint going any where before the morgue call’s unfortunately. So basically we need to accept this shit or stop being interested for the foreseeable, for me its literally killed my enthusiasm for the whole club which is a disgrace, I mean we can all handle losses, but the manner and regularity of this is beyond the pale. A club of our stature in this lge is now a laughing stock. DW is a manager as bears says with a history of long losing streaks, now on another one with us, why let him carry this on? Play batth and fischer, start sainz, get some defensive shape to the mid and stop the basic conceding of 20 shots per game and build from the back. Jan we must try get in a striker from somewhere, even a proper loan. If this carries on we wont attract anyone in jan and that goes for a reputable manager too. Id love robbins, having shit time at Cov but I like him. Stop this crap now before we heading down

Smiffs will dither like they’ve always done and do nothing ……..and when they finally sack him we will still be left with their unambitious attitude and total lack of funds to buy the team we need .