team vs sheffield utd | Page 9 | Vital Football

team vs sheffield utd

DF saying that this game was good for the neutrals and he thinks we were good at defending. Saying his plan worked today but we just didn't score enough???

Asked about the mood amongst the players and he said he will talk to them in an hour and he can't talk to them now as they are down. He then blames Lewis for the second goal. He says something about players having forgotten about how it feels to lose and from tomorrow we will start thinking about winning.

He finished by saying 'I know it sounds strange after 1 point in 3 games but I am pleased with how it has gone'

Surely he didn't mean that?

Rhodes is another Howson - sounds half asleep.

Rhodes saying we just need a bit of luck to win and once it happens we will go on from there.

I certainly don’t think there should be wholesale change
I still very much like what the club is trying to do
Remove DF quietly and bring in a coach more open to ideas

Good god ....farke is saying what an injustice it we have only one point . No it isn’t an injustice and it is not bad luck , it’s bad coaching ,it’s bad tactics ,it’s a lack of passion and bad substitutes . Wake up DF otherwise you will ‘bad luck story ‘ us into League One

We gained and lost 1 point with late goals so that balances out.
We shipped in 4 against wba.
We have what his selections / tactics / substitutions deserved.
I point from 3 games.

WBA beat QPR 7-1 Surely no more jobs for McClaren.

We are 21st and already 9 points off 1st - 8 off 2nd and 6 off 6th.

You don’t win promotion in the first couple of months of a season but you can lose the chance. We need to start winning and quickly. PNE is almost must win game - need some confidence ahead of Leeds’ visit.

Looks like we are starting to reap the rewards of selling out best players and the heart of the team . A big thank you to the Board for being so quick to take the route of grabbing the money. I bet they are already planning to cash in Hernandez as soon as the offer is fat enough

Just watched the goals on SS. Leitner’s one on one miss was so poor and Pukki putting over from 2 yards out! Doesn’t look any different to this time last season. Krul looks poop as well, should’ve kept Remi.

Leitner looks devoid of confidence and unhappy.

Pukki miss was poor but I have done that before and it is difficult to score as he had his back to the goal but still I am not a pro footballer.

If we lose to PNE....i am not thinking about it. I have just looked is that game on TV?

Guys who have been what is your opinion on Krul - I have been told he looks very weak physically and doesn't seem to give confidence to the defenders in front of him.

Saw him at WBA at home and he was poor . Looked like he wasn’t up for the cause and for the fight . Farke has made a mistake in getting rid of Matthews far too early

Rivers said the same bears on RN re Leitner - Has all the qualities to play at the highest level but his mentality is all wrong, seems to let’s his head drop too easily and goes missing.

I guess on another day Pukki scores that. I didn’t see the whole game but from the highlights it looked a weak and lightweight effort.

Yeah I've been disappointed with Krul too. Seems a shadow of the keeper he was. Hopefully he'll improve in time. His past record does speak for itself and he hadnt played regular in a long time before these last few games so fingers crossed. Long way to January to get someone else in.

That is the issue DF has left us now with McGovern and Krul and basically, Krul will not get dropped which is a crazy way to go.

Also, Wildschut is having a good season so far with Bolton playing very well.

Surely DF and Webber must see we need something else. Go get a loan in. I think we need either a winger or another forward. Srbeny for me is nothing special.

I am hoping that Buendia will add something. DF is very slow to learn. Nearly everyone is in agreement that Marshall shouldn't be at RB but it will probably take another season to realise this. Stiepermann seems to be an important player to DF and this is a worry too.

Yeah I've been disappointed with Krul too. Seems a shadow of the keeper he was. Hopefully he'll improve in time. His past record does speak for itself and he hadnt played regular in a long time before these last few games so fingers crossed. Long way to January to get someone else in.
Maybe get a loan GK in and put pressure on Krul as McGovern isn't

Maybe selling your best players as quickly as you can and buying players their previous clubs didn’t want because they were crap is not the way forwards

Preston is a must win as we will struggle to draw with Leeds.
1 point from those 2 games and a defeat at binnerland becomes a reality. I do not think 4 1 Fark 4 1 has beat them yet and was mighty close to losing at home last season.

DF talking shit again

'Of course the pressure is there to win games. But before this game we were top for possession, shots on targets, shots in total in the whole league and that's a positive.'

We are going up