team vs sheffield utd | Page 8 | Vital Football

team vs sheffield utd

Already thinking 'got to win next two games' I wonder if Webber is starting to look at the u23 dortmund manager?

If DF comes out and says 'we shouldn't have lost and were the better team' and something about stats then we all know he is a joke

He will trot out the usual crap.
Unlucky etc.
We continue to miss chances and there is always going to be
a goal against at any time.

You can see why Webber not offering a new deal he obviously wants to see what happens.

I remember most fans saying 7 games in and if we aren't doing well he might have to go

I'm still happy to give him further time. There is no one whose going to come here and suddenly make us league beaters. We've spent so much time , money and effort into this way of playing and this head coach. I just don't want it thrown away because of a slow start. Gutted at moment so hard to find any positives but there are some. I still trust DF to get us going.

He moved Hernandez to the right and took Pukki off? I mean what a stupid move.

Listening to the reporters we were very very poor in the first 20 minutes.

Butler trying to find positives like hernandez has been involved with lots of goals

Rivers saying that we were so poor in first 25 minutes that he was thinking this was going to be a smashing and we looked off the pace.

The question was asked 'what does Farke do before the game to make them seem so poor' - also this chap says it won't take long for teams to notice that we have one player in Hernandez and to mark him.

Rivers saying he is worried that we are going to get well beaten by better sides.

Fans saying 14 months and no progression!
Horrendous subs
Coach can't coach defending or attacking
Can't motivate

Fans turning.

How long do you guys think the club will give him?

Klose will be looking to leave and if Hannover are making an offer then it could be bye bye.

Time for serious thinking re DF
We are all aware football philosophy is not going to change
This is nowhere near good enough and I wish fans would stop burying their head in the sand

What is this lady saying? saying that this is DF team and last season it wasn't? didn't he come in and bring in his own and sell?

If no win against PNE then I think it would be getting very close.

The question of 'who would we get' is silly because there are loads of very good managers out there the cowley brothers would be my choice.

So DF said before the game that he will get the players to stop the crosses coming in and in 9 minutes they had scored from across and had hit many crosses. Are the players not listening?

Rivers saying its iso painful because the players are making the same mistakes. Funny how they are now saying Marshall shouldn't be playing at rb

I don't see SW getting rid of DF until at least Christmas. Honestly think he will give him a fair part of this season. When he first came in he said this will take time. He didn't say give 1 season and then we'll be flying. Poor start, yes. I'm as gutted as the next fan. But I honestly believe SW won't be too worried at the moment 3 games in. Not popular opinion I know !

I did like Rivers at times.

Butler got all scared when a fan said it was a man's game in his dad and Butler cut him off as he said it is a game for everyone haha

River says it looks like the players don't believe in themselves and going out for a draw is an issue go out to win!