Team Vs Man City | Page 6 | Vital Football

Team Vs Man City

We are the worst team in premier league so every game will be incredibly hard to win. Every oppo manager knows out tactics and team and it is so easy to counteract DF 's obvious one dimensional tactics.

Pre-season nearly over.

Here's the pain

Nothing short of pathetic.

The first was a complete balls up - ant even see how it was Grant hanmley deflected off Krul - looked like Jesus shot deflected off Krul but was credited as an own goal by Krul which I think was wide of the mark

Pukki had ample time to chip the keeper - thats the second one on one he's missed. Continuing his poor selection of timing and not a proven Prem striker - managed to enhance that reputation today

Be Bruyne goal brilliant shot and trickery

Sterling just beat us who;e and sundry

Mahrez really poor defending

Not a surprising result.

Not a surprise to be where we are and the GD

Bournemouth will probably thrash us to on this display

Leicester - another thrashing.

Villa look hard to beat.

Going be on the bottom for most of the season me thinks.

Championship here we come thanks to the schedulers they made sure we're on our way back and already have a mountain to climb.

Looks like the players ballsed that up today - they practised what Man C would do and then they failed to do it.

Pre-season nearly over.

Here's the pain

Nothing short of pathetic.

The first was a complete balls up - ant even see how it was Grant hanmley deflected off Krul - looked like Jesus shot deflected off Krul but was credited as an own goal by Krul which I think was wide of the mark

Pukki had ample time to chip the keeper - thats the second one on one he's missed. Continuing his poor selection of timing and not a proven Prem striker - managed to enhance that reputation today

Be Bruyne goal brilliant shot and trickery

Sterling just beat us who;e and sundry

Mahrez really poor defending

Not a surprising result.

Not a surprise to be where we are and the GD

Bournemouth will probably thrash us to on this display

Leicester - another thrashing.

Villa look hard to beat.

Going be on the bottom for most of the season me thinks.

Championship here we come thanks to the schedulers they made sure we're on our way back and already have a mountain to climb.

Looks like the players ballsed that up today - they practised what Man C would do and then they failed to do it.
De bruyne was not in squad today Steve!

DF said the players prepared all week for the way ciry play and the goals were exactly what they were working on...balls chipped into the box and trying to mark their wingers out of the game. So players obviously didn't learn or training was crap.

DF took Giannoulis for tactical reason as he was having a poor half. Williams might be our starting left back before long. DF also very critical of Mumba.

He said he is happy be a use players will learn alot from these two games. Aarons, Krul, Hanley, Cantwell, pukki, McLean, Rupp all tgere last time and did they learn then?
So wtf did DF play same players and system?! Against lpool it was the same the whole game, down our left, and 4 goals again today. Mumba was no better than gio, it was a bad sub to make. DF should take the blame for this aswell as the players. It is clear though, this system or 11 using it does not work! Criminal playing same 11 away at city, always going to lose but this is very damaging to our confidence and pull for new players

i watched the game on Sky last night (well the first half as I couldn’t stomach any more ) and I got to agree with that . All the first half we were playing it out and then either losing the ball or kicking it back to Krul and never even got out of our own half ….that isn’t even football !

DF said “We conceded the same goal four times” and he wasn’t wrong.
I was out yesterday afternoon, so didn’t listen to the radio comms. I kept checking the score and saw Giannoulis subbed at HT. “Must be injured” I thought.
Nope, he was being absolutely roasted by Jesus and young Bali Mumba fared no better (As if he would). Arguably should’ve changed shape at that point and tried three at the back. We were never going to get anything at the Etihad, so i would’ve tried the three CBs here. It couldn’t have gone any worse and might’ve even kept the score down.
Need a positive result against Bournemouth on Tuesday and hopefully Tzolis and Sargent will get starts and be involved in some goals.
A horrible start to the season with those two games and conceding eight without reply is even worse than I had expected!

How come no-one has yet come in with big money offers for Cantwell and Arrons ? (especially as Smiff did her best to try and sell Arrons last season)
I wonder if it is because they are not as wonderful Prem players as we like to think they are ?

We had one huge asset. Emi. Smiffs could not wait to sell him and the money has been spend on non premier league quality replacements.
Airons and Cantwell may now suffer as although they may not be as good as we think, their stock will lower as we continue to lose week after week with crap performances such as yesterdays and mid table clubs will not be interested.