Team Vs Man City | Page 5 | Vital Football

Team Vs Man City

0 shots on target.

Did df not watch spuds beat city? Instead of counter attack he decides to sit back all game and if we did start to get going all players passed backwards.

Sure made changes at HT but like for like. That will be the easiest game all season for Manchester city.

Pukki time to be dropped. Cantwell too. Rupp too. Even Krul looks back to his worst.

Knew we would lose obvs, but again its the manner of the heavy defeat with absolutely nothing about us.
wrong line up, how can you play same starting 11 against an even better team away??
Mumba at fault for last 2, was Gio injured? If not tactical fuk up.
whos going to want to join us now after these two huge defeats? Think i said same 2 seasons ago.

Didn’t buy a prem quality central defender, didn’t buy a Prem quality CDM, ……..in fact we didn’t buy anyone with prem experience and quality , so results like this is exactly what we are going to get . We fans all knew what was going to happen in this league but obviously Webber and DF didnt .

Last edited:
Gunn was pathetic on RN today. ….. no-one will tell the truth that the REAL problem is the Smiffs and their beloved self funded club they run so they can selfishly stay in power

I know it's been two top sides but I've seen nothing that shows we have learnt anything since the last time. Same stupid mistakes, same issues with not being able to defend, nothing up top, no leadership, strange line ups, zonal marking, useless at set pieces and late subs.

I struggle to see who we will beat at this rate. Pukki has to be dropped, we need that defensive midfielder and centre back.

DF said the players prepared all week for the way ciry play and the goals were exactly what they were working on...balls chipped into the box and trying to mark their wingers out of the game. So players obviously didn't learn or training was crap.

DF took Giannoulis for tactical reason as he was having a poor half. Williams might be our starting left back before long. DF also very critical of Mumba.

He said he is happy be a use players will learn alot from these two games. Aarons, Krul, Hanley, Cantwell, pukki, McLean, Rupp all tgere last time and did they learn then?