Team vs hull | Page 4 | Vital Football

Team vs hull

its funny how two people can watch the exact same thing and see it completely different. i wasn't impressed with him at all, i thought he did a lot of running but his passing was poor, crossing no different to aarons and his first touch was often loose and invited a challenge.
That's why I asked because a few on Facebook had said Stacey was poor and my mate said he was really good especially going forward.

Lethal from 2 metres every 4 months.
Haha, exactly my thoughts. If he doesn't need to think about it then he is lethal.

I must say people are very forgiving (if that is the right term) the Ink Un banging on about how good giannoulis was and reminds us all what a good player he is ---- one game in how many?

Also, ink un article about how Idaho has also reminded us all what a good player he is - again 1 game in how many?

Glad Idah scored in terms of confidence but he is still very poor.
He came on and his first touch was terrible.

Maybe start him at flat pack in cup to see if he can get more confidence ?
Yep, same here. I don't rate the guy and think he has been overhyped, but I am happy to see him score and get confidence.

Even DW said that its great for confidence but he has lots of work still to do.

Like you I'd play Idah against QPR in cup

Lovely to hear No Idea is forgiven for being totally crap for THREE years and his contribution in our expensive failure to go up last season , on the strength of a single goal.
Let’s stop the hype and hope he now develops up to the required standard

I await the performance against Southampton and we will see quite soon how we fare against the promotion favourite teams.

I don’t think I would write them off if (when) they lose against Southampton. If I recall, we had a pretty shaky start in the seasons we were promoted. However, I do expect clear intent whatever the result.