Team vs hull | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team vs hull

Jesus. Been a while since I run around my room like a idiot. Half decent first half, terrible second half, but you will never beat a last minute goal . Well done NC.

One mistake which is our norm isnt it given away the goal, missed so many good chances in first half, gunn pulled off a worldie save, got lucky winner after it cannoned off their defender and idah couldnt miss from 3 yards, take the 3pts, something to build on. Im still not convinced with argos/mcrap and not sure what sarg gives us and our bench is not great

Not a convincing performance. Too many easy shots off target; loose midfield allowed Hull more possession than they deserved.
However, will take three points. Late goals seem to indicate we can keep going to the end. It remains to be seen how we will perform against sterner opponents.

So you never leave a Norwich game early and this one revived the traditional late City goals scenario - but 28 shots on goal creating chances with ease then two late late goals and DW says the midfield have a problem they have to solve!!!! Er 'scuse me - we still have a scoring problem - scoring these two isnt giving me confidence - there are better sides that would have won that 0-1 or by more and closed us out. Have a look at the table - we're 6th - enjoy it might not be there again this season!!!

I've just caught up and seen the score. Alot of people on FB saying we look just like last season. Terrible mistakes at the back and midfield overrun.

Just like we all said.

Was that pretty much it or did we actually play well?

That goal we conceded was awful. What was Gibson doing he was running away from the ball.

Great goal for rowe

Just seen the highlights - Rowe is special - looks far too good for us - think he'll get poached very quickly if he keeps on playing like that.

Usual problem with the rest though - trying to break the skyline scoreboard instead of lowering the head and making it change

Just seen the highlights - Rowe is special - looks far too good for us - think he'll get poached very quickly if he keeps on playing like that.

Usual problem with the rest though - trying to break the skyline scoreboard instead of lowering the head and making it change
Yeah, if Rowe plays like that most of the season he'll be the next one we are trying to move on...I could see a palace coming in for him to replace their flying wonders (eze ana olise)

It was Mrs DG 's special b day and with my brother on hols, Miss DG Junior did not want to leave her so I tried 4 people and nobody wanted a freebie to watch the game.

Got absolutely soaked walking home but good pre match beers and the late goal made it worthwhile.
Even better as I did not know it was Idah.
It was strange and I have not heard commentary but after goal which was signalled, ref consulted lino and gave it and then went over to to the benches before finally re starting game. There was just time for one kick after kick off.

My thoughts.
Still worried about defence, midfield and strikers.
The way Delap ran through midfield was more than worrying.
Gibson was terrible.

Rowe was great but strikers did not look very sharp.
Sargents header was at keeper and he should have scored.

Build up was generally too slow and although Hull were ok we will have much bigger challenges commencing next Saturday.

Apart from the soaking it was a good day out, enjoyed the game, kept me on my seats edge several times, we`ll only get better...next week against Southampton will be a much sterner test and will tell us lots!

It was Mrs DG 's special b day and with my brother on hols, Miss DG Junior did not want to leave her so I tried 4 people and nobody wanted a freebie to watch the game.

Got absolutely soaked walking home but good pre match beers and the late goal made it worthwhile.
Even better as I did not know it was Idah.
It was strange and I have not heard commentary but after goal which was signalled, ref consulted lino and gave it and then went over to to the benches before finally re starting game. There was just time for one kick after kick off.

My thoughts.
Still worried about defence, midfield and strikers.
The way Delap ran through midfield was more than worrying.
Gibson was terrible.

Rowe was great but strikers did not look very sharp.
Sargents header was at keeper and he should have scored.

Build up was generally too slow and although Hull were ok we will have much bigger challenges commencing next Saturday.
So much like last season

Couldn’t miss could he ! Don’t know what this result tells us .. a team that battles to the end or one that needed a lucky goal in the last second to scrape a win

Couldn’t miss could he ! Don’t know what this result tells us .. a team that battles to the end or one that needed a lucky goal in the last second to scrape a win
Interesting that DW had said the players were super fit from their intense preseason and workout session in Austria. Then after the game said Rowe, Stacey, giannoulis and others were very tired after 65/70 minutes and need to improve their fitness....I'm confused.

He said that he was really frustrated that the forwards didn't put their chances away but DW should know this will happen as it's Sargent.

Said that placheta was very unwell so that's why he wasn't involved