Team v Ipswich | Page 11 | Vital Football

Team v Ipswich

To be fair they weren't as bad as I thought they'd be but they are shit upfront and Zimmermann was immense.

Pukki is lethal.

To be fair they weren't as bad as I thought they'd be but they are shit upfront and Zimmermann was immense.

Pukki is lethal.

I agree with that, I thought Pennington was very good for them today. He cut out a lot of dangerous passes.. Zimmermann and Pukki are fantastic.

Back home . What a prat Lambert is Ha ha ! A total dickhead . We weren’t at our best but still beat Ipswich easily . Pukki is pure magic . 2 great goals down our end that will live in the memory . Onwards now and go and beat Preston lads !!!

We were pretty poor today - and still won 3-0, had a goal disallowed and how Stiepermann cocked up that two on one I’ll never know!

I can’t remember Krul having a save to make?

And then lambert, mr derby games don’t bother me got absolutely rattled and sent off - magnificent.

It’s actually a little sad to see how far they’ve fallen as a club - they’re basically celebrating kicking us and having a bit of a scrap on the way to another defeat and certain relegation. Lambert has lost 12 of his 15 games in charge but they love him because he writes letters that are nice to them. Pathetic really, I doubt they bounce back from league one right away

Just back after many pre and post match beers.
Binners were ok at start of second half but as as soon as we got
the second they were stuffed.
They constantly fouled and how we got more bookings is a mystery to me.

The Barclay to today as the teams ran out

Attachments

• DBC5CCB7-78E6-423B-9FC7-D7BF7E2ED73F.jpeg
    DBC5CCB7-78E6-423B-9FC7-D7BF7E2ED73F.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 10
BREAKING NEWS
@NorfolkPolice have confirmed a man in his 40s has been arrested today at Carrow Road after his undercover operation to get Ipswich Town relegated came to light.
A source close to the club has said "Mission complete"

Well my 4-0 prediction was spot on it seems...it is if we include our disallowed goal..would have netted me £206, oh well we won thats all that matters, we were not at our best yet still comfortably turned the blue rubbish over, they were absolute filth at times turning to out of order tactics taking lumps out of our players.
As for the managers our Mr cool Farke was an example of how to conduct yourself..Oh and nice wink!
Lambert showed his true colours of a man out of touch, clueless and managing a team of hopeless crap, hes getting what he deserves...that green grass on the other side since he left us has turned out to be artificial
We move on and upwards. OTBC