Team v Ipswich | Page 12 | Vital Football

Team v Ipswich

Nathan_NCFC

Vital Football Hero
What a result. I think everyone else has summed up my take on things in the posts before. So pleased we beat them. Now officially marks 10 years of Total Dominance. I await the DVD that will no doubt be made soon. :grinning:

sminky

Vital Football Hero
Class Act just like DF!!

I still had an ounce of respect for Lambert after getting us up two divisions all those years ago, but he seriously lost the plot yesterday and looked like a deranged loser. He stooped to a low level and at one point I found it funny, yet slightly sad at the same time. Once he was our Saviour, but in comparison DF was a Master in control. As my brother texted me, one was a Winker the other was a ........... I witnessed that wink watching live and it was brilliant. Refused to stoop to Lambert's level.

After listening to interviews after the match, I found the German easier on the ear than the Scotsman....he was never an easy listen , but I have now lost all respect for him after yesterday's shenanigans.

Very unladylike language , but what a t**t! Ipwich town deserve him. They deserve each other.

Last edited:

Steve from Oz

Vital Football Legend
Well its not all that bad really. You have to go down to come up so all they've got to do is repeat what we did - win League 1 first time around - after all they have the same manager as we did so he knows what to do!!.