Team v Ipswich | Vital Football

Team v Ipswich

We would be well served ignoring all the media rubbish and concentrating on winning the game . It’s 3 points we need and that is all that counts

Krul, Lewis, Zimmerman, Godfrey, Aarons, Trybull, Vrancic, Hernandez, Buendia, Steiperman, Pukki
I am not sure Trybull will be fit some maybe Tettey in his place. I agree with the rest. Our bench will look strong though - Leitner, Klose, Cantwell, Rhodes, McLean, Hanley, Oxborough

With Leitner and Klose probably fit and Heise ready DF will have to fit them in with the extra 3 homegrown players on the bench - Cantwell, Hanley and Rhodes being three but easy to just have Ox on the bench instead of McGovern. interesting to see what they will do. I guess Heise will not make it yet.

I don’t see playing Ipswich at home in any way different to any other game . To me it’s a home game we need to win just like we need to beat Bristol City .

So the news:

Good:

Trybull is fit even though he got a back knock at Leeds. Tettey now 100% fit too

Heise has had a full week of training and is ready for tomorrow.

Bad:

Klose is back in training but not fit for tomorrow

Leitner is in full training but he will not be involved a he is still not 100%

Cantwell and Godfrey had knocks in training this week but should be available for Sunday will wait to see.

If Cantwell and Godfrey were out then we are in a slight mess home grown wise.

I don’t see playing Ipswich at home in any way different to any other game . To me it’s a home game we need to win just like we need to beat Bristol City .

WTF...The passion that is involved in the Derby game is beyond any other game of the season thats to both sets of supporters..just another game, "not different to any other game" You have got to be kidding, or lost your passion.