Team v Ipswich | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team v Ipswich

Bit of a bummer missing the game on the big screen but at least I’ll have some peace.
Thanks DG. I’ll be on antibiotics for at least six weeks if the infection has spread into the bone.

Get well soon Rex! Hopefully NC will win for you.

Subs

Michael McGovern, Ben Godfrey, Christoph Zimmermann, Marco Stiepermann, Tom Trybull, Dennis Srbeny and Louis Thompson

Unusually bold from Herr Farke. Aarons and Buendia starting. I would’ve played McGovern and Tettey too but it’s promising. Formation though? Hope it’s a 4-2-3-1

I do worry about our central midfield. Tettey and leitner doesn't sit well for me. Great to see Aarons and buendia start. It looks like a 4-2-3-1 with pukki right - buendia behind Rhodes- Hernandez left.

Stiepermann is a useful utility player but never likely to change a game. I would’ve preferred Trybull to Leitner for a bit more bite in the middle. EDP boys think 4-1-4-1 but hope it’s a 4-2-3-1

I’ve got iFollow up but not started yet. Had a call from my son to say he can’t pair with Apple TV hopefully, yet.

I’m in Leicester this morning for a friends babies Christening.... service starts same time as KO :rolleyes::rolleyes: hopefully I can tune in second half and see we’re winning. OTBC