Team v Ipswich | Vital Football

Team v Ipswich

Can't fault that . As I posted on the front page, I still maintain we sold the wrong striker. (Not that he shouldn't have gone at a point) but I'd have got rid of the stroppy, whinging lazy Nelson every day of the week over Jerome. Neither of them are any good, but at least one of them put in a shift and the miles. Always liked him as a person.

I'd play McGovern over Krul. I think a couple of game break will do him good and McGovern was solid against Cardiff ! I've always said you should go with whoever your most in form 11 are and I'd be lying if I said Krul would be ahead of McGovern despite whats happened in the past.

Good old Holty !

40366090_1887563674661452_6697862783553241088_n.jpg

Well done max Aarons getting called up to England u19s.

Ipswich also looking at McAuley too. Bringing back their old boys

Df says that vrancic is back and fit.

Hanley, Rhodes, trybull and Srbeny all 50/50 for Sunday.

DF saying Ipswich will win the game at some point. But hopes it is in the long future.

Df says action can still happen in loan window but he hasn't spoken to Webber in the last few hours.

Cantwell and Aarons are important to the club and will not be leaving.

He says the youngsters are very important for the club financially as maddison and Murphy twins have shown. df that is why we need to get back into premiership so we don't have to keep selling our top youngsters

So vrancic back

Trybull - Hanley - Rhodes and Srbeny unsure as all have injuries

I would go - Tough choice between Rhodes and Srbeny!!!! yep, I wrote that. I would also drop Pinto for Aarons - Krul for McGovern - I would bring in Marshall on the right and move Buendia into the hole behind Rhodes bit of pace and skill to trouble the defence. Thompson and Tettey to add steel to the midfield.

1535735096226.png