Team v Ipswich | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team v Ipswich

I reckon he’ll go 4-2-3-1 away from home. He’s been using that away and the 4-1-4-1 at home. Tettey and Trybull holding.

I’ll be there Sunday, first game I’ll be attending this season - so I’m excited! I’d personally like to see Godfrey start at CB and Aarons or Passlack at RB - imo they are as good as Pinto/Klose and unlike them will get so much better.

Feels like a draw to me albeit I wouldn’t be surprised if we lost. We are due a loss against them and with them not winning a game yet this season it’s setup for a nice “along come Norwich” situation...

Hope you have a great day Olly ! It will be a bitter pill to swallow if we lose to that lot . Let’s just pray it’s a win

Last edited:
Hope you get a win Ollie.
Its a game I rarely go to which as it is so close I do not know why.
Last time I went to binnerland was semi final play off game.

I went last year but due to the walk to the train station after winning, it was a horrible after match experience. Bottles thrown, idiots everywhere. Think I’d rather watch it on the red button. Def not a place to take your kids. Hope that doesn’t sound too weedy but I can’t be arsed with all that argy bargy these days.

Have to agree Tuckster ...,,it’s not really my idea of a day out , and I don’t suffer idiots gladly . I’ve never been to Portman Road and I don’t think I ever will !

I will be watching in hospital on iFollow; it had better work.
On iv antibiotics with a foot infection until Tuesday.

My Dad used to take me to binnerland occasionally when very young to support away team when Norwich were not at home.
Last time I went with him to an away game was at binners to see league cup semi final first leg.

Bit of a bummer missing the game on the big screen but at least I’ll have some peace.
Thanks DG. I’ll be on antibiotics for at least six weeks if the infection has spread into the bone.

I would go - Tough choice between Rhodes and Srbeny!!!! yep, I wrote that. I would also drop Pinto for Aarons - Krul for McGovern - I would bring in Marshall on the right and move Buendia into the hole behind Rhodes bit of pace and skill to trouble the defence. Thompson and Tettey to add steel to the midfield.

View attachment 28799
I would go - Tough choice between Rhodes and Srbeny!!!! yep, I wrote that. I would also drop Pinto for Aarons - Krul for McGovern - I would bring in Marshall on the right and move Buendia into the hole behind Rhodes bit of pace and skill to trouble the defence. Thompson and Tettey to add steel to the midfield.

View attachment 28799
Bears, I would play your team with Godfrey for Teabag, Buendia for Marshall and Benny up with JR. ?