Team for tonight... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team for tonight...

Second time in four days we've let a poor side waltz through us all too easily. Maybe some of our recent results have glossed over the fact that we're still not quite a unit yet.

It seems bizarre to have dropped both centre backs and replaced them with an equally inexperienced pair. The goals were poor on Saturday, but the whole team played badly. I thought Medley in particular did OK mopping up, and he's not even on the bench.

It seems bizarre to have dropped both centre backs and replaced them with an equally inexperienced pair. The goals were poor on Saturday, but the whole team played badly. I thought Medley in particular did OK mopping up, and he's not even on the bench.

We can confidently say that Drysdale is better deployed as a CM rather than a CB.

It seems to me after last season when we had an experienced CH in Max who took charge of the defence as a unit this season we don’t have that experience.

Pompy looking very comfortable. If we dont score early in the second half its going to be a bit of a mountain to climb.

Half time talk should be something along the lines of 'Stop giving Marquis so much F@#$&@#$g space!!!'
Great first and last 10 minutes but still not testing their keeper enough.
Next goal and all that.

F#cking rubbish.
Maghoma = lampost.
Ogilvie playing like he did 2 years ago.
No midfiled again.
Hoofball.
No pattern.
Constantly running into blind alleys.
Has Tucker got Covid or had a leg amputated?

I'm forcing myself to watch the second half as I've paid a tenner for this. Should be watching a repeat of Grand Designs with the missus in the front room.

Positives - we have 10 points towards avoiding relegation.

Oh dear. Maybe Medley`s injured. Tucker & Medley better pairing than tonight`s line-up, not a lot of cohesion in the middle either. But, not over `till its over COYG.

I'd like to offer my services as goalkeeper for whoever we play each week. I could stand there and have a few beers and still keep a clean sheet.

I desperately hope to have my harping criticism rammed back up my sphincter for being wrong.

F#cking rubbish.
Maghoma = lampost.
Ogilvie playing like he did 2 years ago.
No midfiled again.
Hoofball.
No pattern.
Constantly running into blind alleys.
Has Tucker got Covid or had a leg amputated?

I'm forcing myself to watch the second half as I've paid a tenner for this. Should be watching a repeat of Grand Designs with the missus in the front room.

Positives - we have 10 points towards avoiding relegation.

Change the names and it could be 1993 again