Team for tonight... | Vital Football

Team for tonight...

I did wonder if Jack would lose out tonight. I did think he was at fault for leaving acres of space at MK Dons on Saturday
SE has been great at working with our young squad and has often mentioned how they gelled and support each other. Jack will be hurting but he knows that no one's starting place is guaranteed. He'll come back stronger I'm sure.

SE has been great at working with our young squad and has often mentioned how they gelled and support each other. Jack will be hurting but he knows that no one's starting place is guaranteed. He'll come back stronger I'm sure.
Might be he was hoping for a bid allowing him to move on to bigger things. Could have got to him a bit if all the talk coming to nothing. Hopefully missing out tonight will be the kick up the backside he needs to get going again.

iFollow working fine for me. Try logging in and out of iFollow. Clear browsing history etc. Check WiFi connection.

Got it working just in time to see Marquis goal.
Casting from phone to TV using Ifollow website rather than the app which just had old videos on.