🚹 Tanguy Ndombélé - Player Thread | Page 11 | Vital Football

🚹 Tanguy Ndombélé - Player Thread

N' Dombele is No Dembele that's for sure.

Get rid.
I thought he played very well in the second half...running at their defence and not giving the ball away.....everyone seems to be going nuts on here but this the guy’s second start since the beginning of the season...the whole MF had never played together before and in showed in the first half...second half things were sorted out and I thought the team played as a team for the first time this season...Aurier was terrible the whole game and Sess lacked confidence to take the ball forward but seemed to grow in confidence more towards the end....he’s still a kid but he needs to play and Alli needs to get out of his way.

I thought he played very well in the second half...running at their defence and not giving the ball away.....everyone seems to be going nuts on here but this the guy’s second start since the beginning of the season...the whole MF had never played together before and in showed in the first half...second half things were sorted out and I thought the team played as a team for the first time this season...Aurier was terrible the whole game and Sess lacked confidence to take the ball forward but seemed to grow in confidence more towards the end....he’s still a kid but he needs to play and Alli needs to get out of his way.

If I never see Aurier, Gazza,Vorm, Sess, Lo whatsit, FO Alli, Rose, No Dembele, Wanyama, Foyth, Winks and Vertongen in a Spurs squad or team again I'd feel we're on the up and moving forwards as a club.

And Toby, Dier and Hugo are hardly inspiring to anyone but the opposition nowadays so they are on the list as well.

Poch and Levy have screwed us with years of neglect and shocking purchases.

Tanguy is not a Jose player . Jose likes the hard woi100% player in training and matches. Thats not Tanguy . He has always had trouble with application. He has talent but doesn't want to work for it. Jose got rid of Salah, De Bruyne and tried to get rid of martial . I hope I am wrong but I can't see Tanguy fulfilling his potential under Jose . As it has been proven Jose likes to buy quality not make quality. I would love Tanguy to succeed but I do have a lot of reservations. I am just worried he is another overpriced player from the French league. I would have thought we would have learnt our lesson by now

Mixed feelings with his performance. He still looks unfit. Still looks slightly uninterested.

But he has some skills. He can pass and has decent dribbling skills. He looks for the forward pass more often than not. Ability wise he is hands down our best CM.

To survive here though he really needs to toughen up physically and mentally.

Again if the medical staff clears him...he should be fit to play...I don't blame Jose one bit.

Ridiculous take. If a player says he's not ready then gets bullied publicly by his manager for not playing, then plays back to back games with little to no break and breaks down again then how on earth can you not blame the manager one bit?!

He's at it again.

"He is always injured, he is injured, is not injured. He plays one match, the next week he is injured, he plays another match. We are full of hopes and this is since the beginning of the season... Of course it is a concern, you think you have a player, you think the player is in an evolution process, he plays very well against Norwich, you think today he is ready for it and he is not ready for it."

Not sure how getting a groin injury makes you weak or a twat. Being told you're not allowed to let it recover fully before playing makes it poor management. Poch got slated for bringing players back from injury too quickly but it's the players fault when Jose doe it. Bizarre double standards.

Was it his groin again? He got clattered three times in the first 15 minutes, the first of which was a certain yellow card to most referees other than Dean. It looked like Soton targetted him to me and were let get away with it.

I did think that. Target the weak is a good strategy.

He needs to man up though. I remember Dembele being injured most games and players would just bounce off him.

Not sure how getting a groin injury makes you weak or a twat. Being told you're not allowed to let it recover fully before playing makes it poor management. Poch got slated for bringing players back from injury too quickly but it's the players fault when Jose doe it. Bizarre double standards.

It’s looking like there is one of two options.

1. He needs surgery and he’s refusing/doesn’t want to
2. He’s being a completely pussy

Neither are a good look.

It’s looking like there is one of two options.

1. He needs surgery and he’s refusing/doesn’t want to
2. He’s being a completely pussy

Neither are a good look.

Don't agree. My guess is there's been periods of rest and then there's been periods of strengthening and training on that groin injury. My guess is that neither the player or the medical staff have been impressed by the manager coercing Tanguy to play. It's not about Tanguy being a pussy or refusing surgery. The medial people would decide on surgery anyway, not the player.

To me, this doesn't look good on Jose. He should stick to what he's an expert on and not question his medical staff or individual players in this way.