Swansea | Page 16 | Vital Football

Swansea

So before the swans match we said that we need to concentrate on playoffs and if we do have games left then we will look to the auto positions...that doesn't sound like a manager filling his players with confidence about us going up.

'We have 18 games to play. I said before the Swansea game that to be safe in the play-offs we need 80 points, so let’s get that first and then if we do and we have some games left then let’s go for 90 points to finish in the top two. So we need a minimum 25 points. There is a long way to go.'

He also says that we are the best team in the league to handle the pressure.

He says that there isn't just one reason for the dip in form but many...so DF your job to sort. He then says at least we are not in a relegation fight

I want to hear more fire and passion from him.

DF is reflecting the attitude of the owners and Board .... accept the lowest you can and have no fight, passion, hunger and desire to get our Prem League place back

I tend to forget myself when we are doing well, and anticipate we are trying to go up and then realise the Smiffs do not want promotion but to selfishly hang on to ownership in the lower leagues at any cost to ambition.
Then I wake up to reality, when they refuse to take the smallest chance to go or stay up.