Support for lewis (Racist tweet) | Vital Football

Support for lewis (Racist tweet)

Our country has spent the last three years telling this scumbag demographic that their vile views are 'legitmate concerns', that the opinions of those who have worked hard and been educated are traitorous/ not patriotic and that their one vote ever is sovereign and inviolable even if it trashes the country.

What do we expect?

Our country has spent the last three years telling this scumbag demographic that their vile views are 'legitmate concerns', that the opinions of those who have worked hard and been educated are traitorous/ not patriotic and that their one vote ever is sovereign and inviolable even if it trashes the country.

What do we expect?

What rubbish!
Generalisation is never ever a smart position to take and has no place in today's world.

Not that Im a brexiteer but insinuating those who voted brexit are all uneducated and racist is ridiculous.
I didn't insinuate that at all.

I was talking about a demographic of the population who are overtly racist and have had their views legitimised by UKIP, the brexit party and the Conservative party (as well as some Labour MPs) and the media.

This is the kind of demographic that send racist tweets to Duane Holmes and Lewis Grabban.

Not all Brexiteers are racist, not by a long shot. Although I strongly suspect all racists are Brexiteers. It's also a fair assumption that the vast majority of racists are less than well educated; the odd exception like Katie Hopkins and Boris Johnson aside.

The last generations had it considerably easier. The job market was more accessible and housing was cheaper and more readily available and affordable and thats regardless of the current political situation.

I didn't insinuate that at all.

I was talking about a demographic of the population who are overtly racist and have had their views legitimised by UKIP, the brexit party and the Conservative party (as well as some Labour MPs) and the media.

This is the kind of demographic that send racist tweets to Duane Holmes and Lewis Grabban.

Not all Brexiteers are racist, not by a long shot. Although I strongly suspect all racists are Brexiteers. It's also a fair assumption that the vast majority of racists are less than well educated; the odd exception like Katie Hopkins and Boris Johnson aside.

100 words can't hide the truth!