Support for lewis (Racist tweet) | Page 2 | Vital Football

Support for lewis (Racist tweet)

Please Pontiff, it is "fewer" not "less" rights: "i' should be a capital letter, and there is really no need for profane language.
You are supposed to be an educated teacher: please teach the kids how to think, not what to think, and above all set standards.

Please Pontiff, it is "fewer" not "less" rights: "i' should be a capital letter, and there is really no need for profane language.
You are supposed to be an educated teacher: please teach the kids how to think, not what to think, and above all set standards.
I bet you think that post is really original don't you?

I can almost imagine the smug, self satisfied tap of the "post reply" button. "That'll put him in his place. No one will ever had referenced his job as a put down before!"

I won't be the one to disabuse you of that notion. Go and have a lovely Sunday in the belief that you have well and truly shown a remainer who is boss. Why worry about little things like truth when you are already living in a dystopian fantasy of your own making?

But please don't worry about me telling kids what to think. There is no concern about that. The current generation that I teach know very well how to think; why else are Brexiteers (and I mean the Farage's, not the drones) so utterly terrified of a people's vote? Because they know there was 600,000 votes in it last time and a huge proportion of the young will categorically and passionately not only vote remain, but reject the very cultural world view of the people who chose to blame all our self inflicted Tory led problems on the EU.

This young generation are getting politically engaged by what is happening. They are watching what you are doing and one day they will be in charge. When you are in your dotage and believe you have a 'right' to top quality free social care and generous pensions, they will be in charge and they won't forget.

You're a fine one!

Red Brigade

Italian Brigate Rosse, militant left-wing organization in Italy that gained notoriety in the 1970s for kidnappings, murders, and sabotage. Its self-proclaimed aim was to undermine the Italian state and pave the way for a Marxist upheaval led by a “revolutionary proletariat.”

To be far with the pound and Euro pretty much equal in value we've effective joined the Euro and we have the Brexiters to thank for it.

Congrats lads, you did it.

Quite right, with a triple whammy to follow...

1 - Weakening of the pound makes our exports less competitive to our biggest trading partner (EU).

2 - Exacerbated thought tariffs once we are forced to join the WTO.

3 - Larger civil service to cater for the extra bureaucracy in enforcing new rules, paid through increased taxation.

I came on here to post my disgust at the racist tweet aimed at Grabban. It's disgraceful and no-one deserves that. I hope the utter piece of shyte who sent the tweet to Grabban is arrested and prosecuted. And banned for life from football.

We've set a precedent with the way we've dealt with the issue of one of our own supporters tweeting Duane Holmes.... you would imagine Leeds will take a similar stance.... and rightly so.

There is no place for this in football, there is also no need to turn the original post into a Brexit debate.

Quite right, with a triple whammy to follow...

1 - Weakening of the pound makes our exports less competitive to our biggest trading partner (EU).

2 - Exacerbated thought tariffs once we are forced to join the WTO.

3 - Larger civil service to cater for the extra bureaucracy in enforcing new rules, paid through increased taxation.

I'd also like to congratulate the Brexit boys for so ably defending the union and setting both Scotland and Northern Ireland on the road to independence.

Done it again lads. Kudos.

I'd also like to congratulate the Brexit boys for so ably defending the union and setting both Scotland and Northern Ireland on the road to independence.

Done it again lads. Kudos.
But the Rees-Mogg's will make an absolute killing off the back of those who voted for it, which was what it was all about, and in the end the people who voted for it and have been ripped off by it the most will end up believing they should thank them for it.

That is the story of most of British history

But the Rees-Mogg's will make an absolute killing off the back of those who voted for it, which was what it was all about, and in the end the people who voted for it and have been ripped off by it the most will end up believing they should thank them for it.

That is the story of most of British history
My off topic fingers are getting twitchy & is hovering over the report button, please get back to football!!!

My off topic fingers are getting twitchy & is hovering over the report button, please get back to football!!!
Typical boomer.

Always wanting to ignore and run away from the consequences of their selfishness and actions.

But yeah, Lewis Grabban, great striker

Technically speaking, complaining about your arthritic fingers is far removed from the subject matter of this thread.

Surely there must be a thread in Off Topic where the elderly can exchange tips on ailments, pensions and funeral plans.

If not, PM AC and he will set one up for you; I know how the elderly struggle with technology.