Summer transfers rumours, speculation, news | Page 7 | Vital Football

Summer transfers rumours, speculation, news

Transfer rumour:

Apparently Newcastle are in talks with us about Joseph and the fee would be 1m, which is more than triple the fee expected if he went to Scotland.

Link below:

Newcastle United have discussed a deal with EFL club for attacker with Celtic and Rangers among other suitors | Football League World
He wouldn’t get a sniff at any of those of club reportedly interested in him. Be better off staying where he is for at least another season and then see what happens

He wouldn’t get a sniff at any of those of club reportedly interested in him. Be better off staying where he is for at least another season and then see what happens

You're right but they are probably offering life changing money and the glamour of being able to say you play for massive clubs.

We obviously would love him to stick with us but it would be hard for anyone to resist that opportunity as it may never come again.

I brought it up when you needlessly stuck your nose into something that was nothing to do with the subject being discussed.

It's a message board, it's designed for people to jump in on whatever is being discussed. If you don't want people to get involved in any debate you have on here maybe use a DM.

You've pretty much illustrated TB's and my point about being so defensive.

It's a message board, it's designed for people to jump in on whatever is being discussed. If you don't want people to get involved in any debate you have on here maybe use a DM.

You've pretty much illustrated TB's and my point about being so defensive.

By all means join in 'the debate', I fully respect your right to do so, but that isn't what you did, as I said look at post 118.

By all means join in 'the debate', I fully respect your right to do so, but that isn't what you did, as I said look at post 118.
I've liked your post LMB, for the part up to the second comma ..... then I don't like it.

KDZ was simply clarifying the TB wasn't having a pop ......which is why I've also liked KDZ's post 150 above.

Kinell, this is hard work !

:smoke:

Post 118 relates to post 117 and 109, where you are accusing TB of having a pop at you when he didn't - merely disagreed.
So tell me what has that got to do with you, why did you feel the need to get involved, TB was more than adequately getting his point of view across.

I've liked your post LMB, for the part up to the second comma ..... then I don't like it.

KDZ was simply clarifying the TB wasn't having a pop ......which is why I've also liked KDZ's post 150 above.

Kinell, this is hard work !

:smoke:

And I've liked your post up to the 3rd comma of the 5. Last two are rubbish.

Aside from that I'm not too keen. Apart from maybe the first word of your 3rd sentence, which is a good un.

Last edited:
So tell me what has that got to do with you, why did you feel the need to get involved, TB was more than adequately getting his point of view across.

Because you are unfairly levelling an accusation at TB that he is having a go at you when he wasn't.

You've completely proven my point about being hyper defensive.

Because you are unfairly levelling an accusation at TB that he is having a go at you when he wasn't.

You've completely proven my point about being hyper defensive.
Can you not accept it was bugger all to do with you, you did not even voice an opinion on the issue just a criticism of me, I suggest you put me on ignore.

Can you not accept it was bugger all to do with you, you did not even voice an opinion on the issue just a criticism of me, I suggest you put me on ignore.

I did voice my opinion on Watson being involved in first team action back in post 100. It is pretty much same as TBs - which is why I thought your claims TB having a go at you were unfair as he made a valid point.

Don't take offence at folks disagreeing with you so personally, it's football chat on the internet in a forum with about 30 regulars - life's too short.

I didn't like your edit 7 minutes after the original post. I don't know if I liked what you edited out .

Does anyone else think the lyrics to "I like it" are a bit weird:
I like it, I like it
I like the way you run your fingers through my hair
And I love the way you tickle my chin

And I like the way you let me come in when your mommy's not there