Summer transfer window thread | Page 688 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

Google is a search engine, and doesnt host, nor control these sites.

I'm not saying that there aren't simple ways around it, but the simple fact is, the page you posted and any proxy site, breaches copyright.

Does the Intellectual Property owner wish to grant access to their IP behind a paywall or via subscription? If its yes - which is the case with the Athletic - then ANYWHERE on the internet that allows the free access of said IP is Copyright infringement.

If you post such things on Vital, then, because VItal is not obfuscated/proxied, then they - OKD, The Fear - could be subject to prosecution.
Why the 90% of sites you mention aren't prosecuted, is because they're hidden, and identifying the pirates would be nigh on impossible for any legal entity associated with the IP owners.

Tor'ing, datacentres that withhold identification, VPN's etc etc, all ways that piracy can exist.

im not sure linking to a valid website that is breaking copyright on certain pages makes the linking site liable, we public dont necessarily know what is valid or not on third party sites.

Tho im not disputing your thoughts

Waybac when that i used as an example is one of the oldest websites on the planet so it isnt a dodgy site per se. My own point was more about theres lots of ways around certain elements using a bit of nouse so we shouldn't need to post links anyway ;~)

Williams is a good player. Three games in a week where he has been given the runaround though has taken its toll. As the team gets better I think peoples opinion will change.

Williams is a good player. Three games in a week where he has been given the runaround though has taken its toll. As the team gets better I think peoples opinion will change.

Honestly not been convinced all season. Good against West Ham but even then not particularly impactful. Thinks he’s a player with a lot of huff and puff, which a lot of fans really like, but don’t think there’s anything of substance.

We’ve been spoiled by how utterly brilliant Spence was, but you can really see the difference in that position for me.

Wouldn’t mind his lack of attacking prowess if he was a huge step up defensively, but he gets skinned far too often.

Honestly not been convinced all season. Good against West Ham but even then not particularly impactful. Thinks he’s a player with a lot of huff and puff, which a lot of fans really like, but don’t think there’s anything of substance.

We’ve been spoiled by how utterly brilliant Spence was, but you can really see the difference in that position for me.

Wouldn’t mind his lack of attacking prowess if he was a huge step up defensively, but he gets skinned far too often.
He has easily been one of our better players but he is young and has been up against some of the divisions best with little to no support. The second our midfield gets overrun the wingbacks have no chance.

He has easily been one of our better players but he is young and has been up against some of the divisions best with little to no support. The second our midfield gets overrun the wingbacks have no chance.

he wasn’t that hot in first 6 games. He showed flashes but was caught out several times in first 10 till Coops sorted them out. In a higher division one should really let Coops have similar time. First real time since season started this week. Two games then another break.

he wasn’t that hot in first 6 games. He showed flashes but was caught out several times in first 10 till Coops sorted them out. In a higher division one should really let Coops have similar time. First real time since season started this week. Two games then another break.
Nobody has said Cooper shouldn’t get time. Plenty have suggested he needs to figure things out and plenty have suggested he may not get time but those are very different things.

Nic…quote
“ According to SofaScore, the Wales international is the highest rated player in the Nottingham Forest squad over their six outings so far with a rating of 7.10, and it’s hardly surprising when you take a look at his hard work in the side.

From an attacking point of view, the 21-year-old has created two big chances and made 1.5 key passes per match. Meanwhile, in a defensive capacity, Williams has made 1.8 interceptions, 4.5 tackles and 1.7 clearances per game, as well as winning 53% of his duels combined.

All of that proves the dynamic full-back is offering solid defensive play as well as progressing the ball forward for attacking opportunities.”

Leave him alone…thought he was one of the best v spurs…AGAIN!!