Summer transfer window thread | Page 686 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

Wonder if Richards or Niakhate will be removed from the 25 man squad until January until they’re fit?

I’ve seen people saying the club are pissed off at Richards hiding his injury and we may sell him? Can’t be true?? Anyone else hearing this?

Wonder if Richards or Niakhate will be removed from the 25 man squad until January until they’re fit?

I’ve seen people saying the club are pissed off at Richards hiding his injury and we may sell him? Can’t be true?? Anyone else hearing this?
i think thats 2 +2 making 6

it all depends on how he got the injury, my mate was dicking about in his garden and slipped in flip flops and completely screwed his shin...it may have come from an inoccuous challenge etc...it happens

Forest play with either zero, or one, out and out strikers, and have at least 3: Awoniyi Dennis and Surridge. Ther are also additional attacking options from whoever is not delected out of MGW, Johnson and Lingard. There is a World Cup in November, and then another transfer window. That should be enough resource, to use spreadsheet nomenclature.

Is Dennis really and out and out CF?

I've even seen people debating on here as to whether Awoniyi even is.

Lots of jealousy within the game of football.
Forest are a world wide renowned football club thanks to Mr Clough & Taylor.
We have fan clubs all over the globe and are popular in the US , Canada Australia Japan the list goes on .
Lots to be proud of but fame brings jealousy from others .
The UK media are always having ago 🙄

i think thats 2 +2 making 6

it all depends on how he got the injury, my mate was dicking about in his garden and slipped in flip flops and completely screwed his shin...it may have come from an inoccuous challenge etc...it happens
he passed the medical so it wasnt fractured, tho was a joke about broken leg machine not working at the time. . Its essentially stress as opposed to an impact injury, sometimes just brought on by an increase in training tempo or methods. When I was younger i got all sorts of what we called shin splints after changes

Is Dennis really and out and out CF?

I've even seen people debating on here as to whether Awoniyi even is.
the game is so mobile and quick now theres not that many big lumps and too competitive to have goal hangers, think cooper is inline with Arteta and Klopp and Pep til recently. It was Nigerian fans that insisted Taiwo wasnt a number 9 before we picked up on it

he passed the medical so it wasnt fractured, tho was a joke about broken leg machine not working at the time. . Its essentially stress as opposed to an impact injury, sometimes just brought on by an increase in training tempo or methods. When I was younger i got all sorts of what we called shin splints after changes
had shin splints alot in the Army..my legs and knees are now goosed

Removed by OKD [/QUOTE]

Something like the page posted, is clearly a copyright infringement.

Their position on digital rights, is that most of the material they host is public domain.
However, something that the author/intellectual property owner doesnt make public domain e.g. an article from the Athletic, then archive.org state if "...they're made aware of content that infringes someone's copyright, we will remove it per our Copyright Policy".

Why The Athletic have not informed archive's admins of this, is up to them.

However, having access tp content that requires payment for free, is clearly a breach of copyright.

I mean, its right there in the homepage T&Cs:

e) not to infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights of any person,

Last edited by a moderator:
With regards to RIchards and the fractured leg, it would be interesting to know when they found out. There was a rumour that was also mentioned on Vital that he had a fracture but the club then posted photos of him in training kit, but that was when we were negotiating over O'Brien and Toffolo!!
If the fracture was missed during the medical then that is interesting, or was it known about during the medical, Forest proceeded with the transfer and thats why we wanted toffolo?
Finally it is interesting we were after another left back, which tends to indicate he might be out longer than originally stated? We had no left backs and now we have three.

I'm catching up here but I also didn't realise that Renan Lodi is the current Brazil full back. That's a bit of a coup to get him
He isn't.

I don't think he has played for Brazil this year. He has only been called up once in 2022 to my knowledge. He was playing loads for them in 2021. That is why he is here: he has lost his place for lack of club games

Diego Costa is a free agent. Decent CF although probably can’t walk anymore. Even if just for him to give Richarlison a slap in the return fixture

and he can be Lodi’s partner in coopers 2 by 2 premier league Ark