Summer transfer thread | Page 236 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

Clearly got some issues with alcohol

Think you might be right - A lot of talented sportsman who have a drinks problem seem to do stupid things like this - Why? because they can and they've got the money to replace whatever they've smashed up.

Alex Higgins threw a few telly's through the window at one time - George Best supposedly wrecked a few houses/flats & hotel rooms in his time - Think Gazza made headlines once with Chris Evans smashing something up and I'm sure there's more.

much better than abusing the missus or decking some poor bloke minding his own business, Im all for it ;)

Hope that’s confirmed soon. He looks a more than decent player if he can adapt. Just got to create the chances now...

Jesus...you still not over all that Mao? If that’s the extent of your wit...bet your friends circle is pretty piss poor

There is no need for the complete over reaction; that is the first time I have mentioned the "incident"

Regarding my "friends circle"; I'm not sure how many of my friends have a circle, but I can check if it puts your mind at rest.

Exactly.

And that includes us promoting Yates to the first team squad. Only 22 of these are actually contracted to us.

Last season we had 26 players.

It seems no matter how many times someone points out the facts, some people want to persist in this fiction that we have an absolutely huge squad.

We don't. It is average sized for forest and I imagine for the SBC in general.

What we have seen is an absolutely huge turnover of players.

After three seasons flirting with relegation, isn't that what we wanted and needed?
Please proceed to wind your neck in. I wasn't persisting on any fiction. I just glanced at a list I had and added the 3 signings we recently made. I got the total wrong. Please don't even begin to presume what I'm thinking. You could of done without the 'It seems no matter paragraph' because that fucking wound me up no end.

There is no need for the complete over reaction; that is the first time I have mentioned the "incident"

Regarding my "friends circle"; I'm not sure how many of my friends have a circle, but I can check if it puts your mind at rest.
Ok maybe it was an overreaction but that is so old now and surely I can post something without someone saying ‘did you ask his dad’
It’s just a reflection of the mentality of some on here and though I don’t post often...I don’t post shit on here like most.

Is that AdebolaCornflakes posting above about pictures of Maos ringpiece?

I for one am fed up with his vulgar language and +1ing, it is the very reason I have put him and Charlie Austins Dad on ignore

F*cking pseud

Patrick Bamford out for at least 4 months with a cruciate knee ligament injury.... suffered in an u23 game last week

With Leeds able to post this, it makes you wonder why we still no update on Byram's injury from Forest!?

Its a strange one. Perhaps its contractual? With it being a loan, and loan fees applying isnt it normally the case that the player returns to the parent club if the injury is serious, with the loan contract being torn up?