Summer transfer thread | Page 202 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

Do you honestly think that you can make idiotic post after idiotic post and not be challenged on it?

I don't know where you got the obese bit from but if you think I am a ****** pop along for a pre match drink on Saturday and articulate your message in person.

haha im not that desperate iv real life family and friends . lose the gut mate or you will end up having a stroke.

That was me bud...why richly deserved?
That’s the trouble with this site...genuine info...& tried hard to get some inside for this forum and you get that crap.
Don’t know much but I do know Charlie and his dad and to be fair...do I give a shit whether you or anyone else believes me...on top of which why I’m bothering to defend myself god knows!
I know
I believed you then, I believe you too now RedRoss. (This is not sarcasm)

"iv already said i dont feel osborn isnt good enough at left back"

So you think he is good enough; if so, that's a bit contradictory.

You claim you are not negative just realistic, but do not give any consideration to the circumstances surrounding our plight over the last 20 years; that looks like negativity to me.

The list of players you have outed as being sub standard does not really stand up to scrutiny:

Every single manager we have had since you outed Osborn has picked him - Karanka, Warburton, Montanier, Freedman, Pierce and Davies, not forgetting Williams and Brazil - and every single one of them has been wrong and you have been right - how realistic is that?

Vellios has played around 40 times in two and a bit seasons and scored 8 goals - 1 in 5/6 games is not a bad return for someone who made most of his appearances from the substitute bench.

He clearly has issues which appear to be unrelated to playing football.

It appears you get more enjoyment out of waiting for a player to have a bad game and shouting "told you so" than you get from us playing well and winning.

If that is the case it has nothing to do with negativity or realism, it is just pathetic.

Yours sincerely

A Premature Ejaculator

Pierce?

I really don't understand why we have a thread with an heading like "SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD" which after 200 odd pages deteriorates into a personal battle ground.

Once it get's this way the Mods should delete the whole thing.

Fair do's, many threads deviates from one thing to another but when it degenerates into post after post that has nothing to do with the thread title and is taken over by personal battles with personal insults thrown at each other then we should open another section where the thread can be transferred so people can just battle it out so those that want to discuss football matters can do so without having to read others arguments where people delight in kicking lumps out of each other.

I really don't understand why we have a thread with an heading like "SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD" which after 200 odd pages deteriorates into a personal battle ground.

Once it get's this way the Mods should delete the whole thing.

Fair do's, many threads deviates from one thing to another but when it degenerates into post after post that has nothing to do with the thread title and is taken over by personal battles with personal insults thrown at each other then we should open another section where the thread can be transferred so people can just battle it out so those that want to discuss football matters can do so without having to read others arguments where people delight in kicking lumps out of each other.
Keep it on topic please RTR

Reactions: Los
Ignore them Jordan. I placed the whole clique on ignore years ago and the whole forum is a much better place for it. Repeating the same jokes for 10 years now; apparently this is humour.
AC I have no right to complain because I've been a Forest fan for almost 30 years, and for many years I have been unable to contact other Forest fans. Now for me it is a fortune that I can read this forum constantly and write from time to time. Although I feel partly guest, I feel also part of you Forest fans.

I see that Bolasie was at the Villa game last night and it appears he's signing for them today rather than Boro.

Thought Villa were up against it FFP wise?

Wow

That is not what I was expecting or wanted to be fair. Absolutely no need for that. You cant win with some on here. You have a laugh with some, and get called a clique, you discuss football and debate comments and get called a ******.

I recall Nanpantan waxing lyrical about Osborn in the LB position from the youth set up. I also remember quite a few people on here calling for him to go in the LB role.

tbf that was during the two years or so we didn't have any recognised leftback.