Summer transfer thread | Page 30 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

One more just for you chaps.....

One of my mates has admitted to being hooked on brake fluid. When I took him up on this he said he could stop when ever he wanted,

I'm trying to stop this habit but it's very difficult, honestly I am working on it but we've just had a visit from one of my Irish relatives and it's made the habit worse.

Its funny you should mention cemeteries Orf because I had a dream last night that I was cutting carrots with the Grim Reaper – I was dicing with death.

It's good to know that I'm not the only idiot on here tonight but it's so quiet and very little of the football info appears to be factual.
AC, you'd better have a word with orbs, he's also hooked on this sort of stuff. I have too many old mates who bombard me with this sort of material and it does tend to stick. With me anyway. And I've been enjoying it for more years than I care to think about.

Yes its very quiet Orf, in fact ive decided to hit the gym more during closed season. I said to the gym instructor can you teach me to do the splits? He said: ‘How flexible are you?’ I said I can’t make Tuesdays

Its funny you should mention cemeteries Orf because I had a dream last night that I was cutting carrots with the Grim Reaper – I was dicing with death.

Funny you should mention that as the girl who'se been staying with us is on a 12 month visa which involves her working on the land for a few weeks and she landed up at Gatton in Qld cutting kale. Turned out to be a bit of a hard landing and I wasn't surprised as in my early days here we had an agent in Gatton and my memory for what it's worth is that Gatton is the last place I'd ever want to be. Good early training though.

As with AC, get in touch with orbs.

My neighbour called me at 2.30 this morning. Luckily I was still up playing my bagpipes.

It's 11.15 at night here and I haven't had dinner yet.

Goodnight.

:thumbup:

My neighbour called me at 2.30 this morning. Luckily I was still up playing my bagpipes.

It's 11.15 at night here and I haven't had dinner yet.

Goodnight.

:thumbup:

Goodnight ORF, make sure you get a good night's sleep.

We've recently bought a new bed. We were unsure whether or not it was the right bed for us, so the salesman told us to sleep on it.

How many of those posts and pages are about transfers though toms? If you stripped out all the posts about whacking pips, going back a page, tomato plants that read this forum, and of course Pope and CPs love letters, there wouldn't too much left.

Tom's answered his own question- 1 transfer.

If we just stick to transfers on the transfer Fred, how is okd gonna eat?

Every go back a page and pip toodle is food on the plate Tom's for family okd.

Sure we will get some transfers imminently

I was having dinner with my boss and his wife said, How many potatoes would you like, Apollyon?. I said Ooh, I’ll just have one please. She said It’s OK, you don’t have to be polite. Alright, I said, I’ll just have one then, you stupid fat cow. She said I'm now your cow son. I said erm go back a pip.