Summer Transfer Thread | Page 23 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Thread

going back to hamilton...I think more people have issue since the whole celeb tax avoidance thing

most of us know its been going on for years

I do however take a dim view of hamilton lecturing people on ethics and looking into history of companies etc

you drive for Mercedes mate and sponsored by hugo boss....maybe check both their histories before getting on your soap box

going back to hamilton...I think more people have issue since the whole celeb tax avoidance thing

I do however take a dim view of hamilton lecturing people on ethics and looking into history of companies etc

you drive for Mercedes mate and sponsored by hugo boss....maybe check both their histories before getting on your soap box
Until recently, I also drove a Mercedes and dressed in a Hugo Boss, but my Mercedes was stolen. 😂😂😂

He is no worse than saint bono and at least he beat the germans in something.

Tbf most very rich people are complete hypocrites. Colour of your skin doesnt seem to offer any kind of protection, look at whatshisname west. Rich generally equals **** in my experience but i have only met millionaires.

Yeah, Lewis Hamilton has just been given a stupid grid penalty and I was really pissed off. Really couldn't be arsed with pointless negativity about forest at that juncture.

Apologies Taylor

No problem, Pope. I know I can be a bit provocative, especially when Forest drop points. I get pissed off. I just want to get promoted.

I love Billy too, which doesn't endear me to everyone.

Hamilton was a spoiled brat way before he was famous.

Not a black or f1 issue, its a 'money makes you better' tory type thinking.

In olden days, if you became wealthy it trickled down, they built schools, hospitals and churches. Now you buy a big house away from the scum you were raised amongst. :)
Dont bother trying to improve the local school, start using private schools and buy yours kids future. 'my family' 'my kids' is often used as tho thats respected, but its a selfish sham.

However, he earned his money through effort and is legally entitled. so be it.

I see Far more issues with polticians having business interests, middle class families and their kids getting paid fortunes to 'act' like permanent children on tv or with big companies charging us too much for goods (i.e car inustry) or the low taxes paid by these same entities who pay 20% tax instead of 60% and with their wealth deny competition anyway. Every facet is corrupt, clearly during covid millions are simply going missing

Another defender? :wack:

We badly need attackers. Attacking midfielders with creativity and a decent striker to challenge/help Grabban.