Summer Transfer Thread | Page 22 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Thread

Wow, we are onto Starmer and Jimmy Saville are we?

Looks like you like your right wing Facebook groups as well as your right wing media.

Do you want to get into that one and let me make you look silly?

Isn't it funny that the one thing you didn't reply to in that whole post was my one question.

You like asking questions, but you don't like answering them do you?

Oops, sorry. That was a question. Just run away from it as you always do

I'd love you to make me look silly cos all you seem capable of is making yourself look a ****

yes I've read it. I watched the Killing$ of Tony Blair the other night. You remind me of him, have you seen it?

Great song came from it as well

Last edited:
I'd love you to make me look silly cos all you seem capable of is making yourself look a ****

...having said that, let's leave that until tomorrow. Let's not get off the subject.

Is it racist to agree with the Grauniad that Hamilton avoids paying tax, hence helping fund schools?

...having said that, let's leave that until tomorrow. Let's not get off the subject.

Is it racist to agree with the Grauniad that Hamilton avoids paying tax, hence helping fund schools?
No. Not at all.

Why were they pointing it out about Hamilton specifically though?

As I say, pretty much every F1 champion for 50 years has done the same thing.

Sounds to me like an F1 problem rather than a Lewis Hamilton problem. Wouldn't you agree?

Because YOU were using HAMILTON (nobody else) as an excuse for another episode of your abuse (while keep moaning about people being abusive).

Because YOU were using HAMILTON (nobody else) as an excuse for another episode of your abuse (while keep moaning about people being abusive).
You are being abusive.

Don't even try to compare how I have talked to you and how you have been talking to me.

Sounds to me like an F1 problem rather than a Lewis Hamilton problem. Wouldn't you agree?

YOU told Taylor82 to 'fuck off'; that's abusive.

YOU constantly whine about people being abusive when YOU are the most abusive to a large number on here.

YOU 'blamed' it on poor old Lewis receiving a grid penalty (is that really an excuse)

I say (paraphrasing myself) 'fuck his grid penalty, he should pay his taxes so kids can have books at school'

YOU call me racist.

The problem isn't F1. The problem is twats like Hamilton and twats like you that defend his action by calling anyone that calls him out a 'racist' but. YOU are the very definition of 'the woke'

YOU told Taylor82 to 'fuck off'; that's abusive.

YOU constantly whine about people being abusive when YOU are the most abusive to a large number on here.

YOU 'blamed' it on poor old Lewis receiving a grid penalty (is that really an excuse)

I say (paraphrasing myself) 'fuck his grid penalty, he should pay his taxes so kids can have books at school'

YOU call me racist.

The problem isn't F1. The problem is twats like Hamilton and twats like you that defend his action by calling anyone that calls him out a 'racist' but. YOU are the very definition of 'the woke'
I am not the most abusive.

You are the most abusive person on here by a million miles.

I told someone to fuck off. That's not personal abuse. It is rude, and I apologised.

You really have no leg to stand on here. By all means find all my abusive posts and put then against all the abuse you have meted out.

Of course, when it's you, it's always someone else's fault for saying the wrong thing.

You've even called the greatest champion in British F1 history a twat. Is Jenson button a twat too? Michael Schumacher? Jim Clark? Senna? Do you know what Senna used to do with his money?

I am not the most abusive.

You are the most abusive person on here by a million miles.

I told someone to fuck off. That's not personal abuse. It is rude, and I apologised.

You really have no leg to stand on here. By all means find all my abusive posts and put then against all the abuse you have meted out.

Of course, when it's you, it's always someone else's fault for saying the wrong thing.

You've even called the greatest champion in British F1 history a twat. Is Jenson button a twat too? Michael Schumacher? Jim Clark? Senna? Do you know what Senna used to do with his money?

Yes they are all twats, despicable twats. I'm abusive to you. You're abusive to everyone (almost). I don't give a fuck about him being the greatest champion in F1, that doesn't make it right or forgivable. Margaret Thatcher is the greatest female PM in British history, does that make her good?

...and to be honest, I don't give a fuck that you're abusive, it's your hypocrisy that I don't like

Yes they are all twats, despicable twats. I'm abusive to you. You're abusive to everyone (almost). I don't give a fuck about him being the greatest champion in F1, that doesn't make it right or forgivable. Margaret Thatcher is the greatest female PM in British history, does that make her good?
I'm not abusive to everyone at all. Where do you keep getting this rubbish?

It is odd that Hamilton's tax avoidance is mentioned routinely, yet that of past or present drivers isn't...

Didn't Raheem Sterling highlight - 2 years ago, but, then again, racism is endemic and virulent - how the Daily Mail reported two young Manchester City players (Tosin Adarabioyo and Phil Foden (who has obviously become big-time now)) purchasing properties for their mums.

Neither had made a real breakthrough, but Tosin's headline (10 Jan 2018) screamed:

"Young Manchester City footballer, 20 (twenty!!), on £25,000 (outrageous!) a week (sic) splashes out on mansion on market for £2.25 million despite having never started a Premier League match" (no mention that the house was for his mum)

Whereas Foden's read...

"Manchester City STARLET Phil Foden buys new £2 million home for his mum (bless)"

- Where was the mention of Foden's salary?
- Presumably Phil's age is of little interest to the DM's readership, yet Tosin's is?
- That Foden made his full debut only two months before the article (November 2017) is deemed irrelevant, whereas Adarabioyo's lack of a Premiership appearance is critical.
- Why is Tosin buying a MANSION (£2.25m) yet Phil is buying a HOUSE (£2m).
- Is the £2m spent by Foden market value, or not?

Is this Woke? Or is it an indication how two, almost identical, situations can be twisted by a few words in the media.

Is Popey's, Hamilton, point relevant? It is.

Good morning

Good point BG, however I believe in this case, JC21 was in the right. He was commenting on the subject, Hamilton, not Button, not Piggot, Hamilton.

He probably wasn't expecting the Popey backlash, as he was just poking the dog in its cage with his comment.

JC, you and CP are similar in that sense duck. You and popey always clash so you will always look for a disagreement with him, because you don't like what he writes.

I used to have a similar approach to the forum and its posters a few years ago, now I just don't care.

The MSM are whipping up a frenzy again this morning with the racial profiling of GB athletic stars.

Good morning

Good point BG, however I believe in this case, JC21 was in the right. He was commenting on the subject, Hamilton, not Button, not Piggot, Hamilton.

He probably wasn't expecting the Popey backlash, as he was just poking the dog in its cage with his comment.

JC, you and CP are similar in that sense duck. You and popey always clash so you will always look for a disagreement with him, because you don't like what he writes.

I used to have a similar approach to the forum and its posters a few years ago, now I just don't care.

The MSM are whipping up a frenzy again this morning with the racial profiling of GB athletic stars.

What position do they play?

Cant exactly see a strike force of Hamilton, button and pigchap causing the league any problems.

Just highlights the clubs shit recruitment policy and how everything else is also shit.

Fook mondays, they are rarely happy

What position do they play?

Cant exactly see a strike force of Hamilton, button and pigchap causing the league any problems.

Just highlights the clubs shit recruitment policy and how everything else is also shit.

Fook mondays, they are rarely happy

This +pigchap

Lets all start the week positive, on the front front, and try and get on a bit? A bit of mutual respect wouldn't go amiss this week.

Take the knee AC