Summer Transfer Thread 2021 | Page 22 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Thread 2021

NC was watching the U23 Everton v Liverpool derby last night - lots of talent on show I would imagine - Liverpool won 3-1 if anyone is interested - Ojo scored and is being tipped to leave Liverpool aged 24 any takers ?

At least the fax machine will work on transfer deadline day. Does the loan window close at the same time ? Is there a loophole for emergency loans?

According to Football Insider, Blackpool have tabled a £300k bid for Josh Vela, Shrewsbury's attacking midfielder

I dunt know anything about either player. I do wonder how a player (Vela) can go on fee transfers to £300k in a year. 27 isn't old but it reads like he's just had one good season unless the obv has again passed me by

I dunt know anything about either player. I do wonder how a player (Vela) can go on fee transfers to £300k in a year. 27 isn't old but it reads like he's just had one good season unless the obv has again passed me by

The video you posted suggested he is special but sometimes players just click at one club . Remember Scotty Taylor. Brilliant at Pool but his career was a rich filling here between stale white bread elsewhere.

Free transfers happen when players are out of contract. Vela played 8n the Championship for several years for Bolton. Several good seasons.

Ryan Wintle is set to be on the move again this summer with a loan to Blackpool from Cardiff City in the offing, Football League World can reveal exclusively.

The midfielder has not been with the Bluebirds long, having joined them on a free transfer earlier on in the summer after moving on from League One side Crewe Alexandra.

He’s set to now spend this season away from his new side, however, with Football League World being told that he is set for a move back to England and to the north-west to Bloomfield Road to play for Blackpool.

The Tangerines, of course, are new to the Sky Bet Championship this season having achieved promotion last year from the third tier, with Neil Critchley doing well at getting the best out of young players and loan arrivals.

At 24, Wintle will still feel he has things to improve upon, too, and that is evidently the feeling Cardiff have as well with them willing to sanction this exit to a divisional rival.

The midfielder has played just 25 minutes of Championship football so far this season and will obviously be looking to swell that number in the coming weeks and months for the Seasiders

Media sources suggesting we made bid for right back Reggie Cannon from Portuguese club, Boavista. It was a loan bid with a mandatory purchase clause if we finished in the top half of the championship. Unsurprisingly, they turned us down. Sounds desperate to me, or short of funds.

Media sources suggesting we made bid for right back Reggie Cannon from Portuguese club, Boavista. It was a loan bid with a mandatory purchase clause if we finished in the top half of the championship. Unsurprisingly, they turned us down. Sounds desperate to me, or short of funds.
Such deals are common place (loans with clauses to buy), so think you're wide of the mark with your assumption there particularly as it's alleged Forest made exactly the same bid.

It feels to me like we have a pretty restricted budget. And that Critch is playing down expectations. Maybe there's an ace up the sleeve that they are hoping to announce before close of play Tuesday. But my expectations are lower than they were. But I'm also cool with whatever happens. We are in good times, I detested the Oystons for a very long time, and I'm really loving their absence. Sadler has limited funds, but he seems to be doing the best he can, and we are back in the division we aspired to from 1978 to 2007. We may need to be patient, we may have a tough season, but I'm happier now than I've been since the 70s, to be honest. Good times.