Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 192 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

If he signs I think he will be first choice with Fox

Leading scorer + pen taker 6ft 4in

I don’t think so - Blackburn fans don’t seem to think he’s made the step up to the Championship, and have criticised him heavily. Can’t see him displacing Kipre and Dunkley, but then again who knows!

Mulgrew is very, very calm in possession - Dunkley and Kipre (hopefully) would learn a lot from him on that front.

Bright Enobakhare is another pacy player, who can play up front, as a 2nd striker or wide right. Loves going on a mazy run.

I'm a bit sad to see Leo da Silva Lopes go, the fee was undisclosed, in his Hull interview he has his sights set on the Premier League - think he needs to get his head down and play for Hull City first!

I don’t think so - Blackburn fans don’t seem to think he’s made the step up to the Championship, and have criticised him heavily. Can’t see him displacing Kipre and Dunkley, but then again who knows!
Both him and Fox are left footed as well.

He’ll be in though, you don’t sign a player like Charlie Mulgrew as a backup. If we’re paying his full wages, he’ll be possibly our highest earner.

Good signing though, leader and we’ll actually have someone who can take a good free kick and penalty for a change. Just need to make sure he has pacy players around him.

Some strange stuff happening at Reading. Bought a load of players and then were set to sell a player to Wolves to recoup some of the money. He traveled down and then Reading stopped communications. How do they suddenly have so much money?

Hope we brought a centre back in don't know how good obi is but can't imagine he's ready yet plus it's usually an area where you get injuries frequently.

Anyone know anything about this wolves kid??
Pearce looks like an astute signing at the rumoured price, absolute bargain.

Kendrick said Mulgrew isn't speculation so that should hopefully be announced soon.

A lot of Blackburn fans slating him on social media but he was a hero there until very reccently. Reminds me of the Forest fans all saying Fox was rubbish when we got him after they thought the world of him few months earlier. I'm happy with that set piece and penalty expert plus leader and experienced. On a loan you can't go wrong.

I can’t believe they’re selling him even if they do get Grant Hanley as a replacement (who is rubbish). He was responsible for a cock up against Charlton on Saturday so I can only assume something has happened between him and Mowbray that has left their relationship untenable. Maybe Mowbray took him to task in the dressing room and Mulgrew stood his ground? There must have been a serious falling out.