Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 104 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

I can't see Bradford recalling a player who doesn't want to be there. As a manager I wouldn't see the value in a relegation scrap of a player who wants away. But it may come down to a choice of buying or losing him.

What has happened to Luque? I haven't seen his name on the Bromley team sheet for a while. Is he still there? He last started a game on the 29th Sept, was an unused sub the following week and hasn't made the squad since then.

Another transfer window, and another Anderson rumour.

We're top of the league so I expect there to be speculation about Andrade, Anderson, Pett, McCartan and possibly Toffolo. Green and Rhead will be in the rumour mill as benchers nearing the end of the contracts who can "do a job" for other teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another transfer window, and another Anderson rumour.

We're top of the league so I expect there to be speculation about Andrade, Anderson, Pett, McCartan and possibly Toffolo. Green and Rhead will be in the rumour mill as benchers nearing the end of the contracts who can "do a job" for other teams.
Grimesby or Mansfield in for Greeny or Rheady?

A friend who sits in front of me in the Co-op Stand has been told Hawkridge is on his way back in back in January once wages can be agreed. DC is desperate to have him back and he wants to come back !
(That info isn't a secret it came from Freck) So he says.

But he can't get in Counties side and has only played 4 times.
I personally would like to see someone like Stockley of Norwood

A friend who sits in front of me in the Co-op Stand has been told Hawkridge is on his way back in back in January once wages can be agreed. DC is desperate to have him back and he wants to come back !
(That info isn't a secret it came from Freck) So he says.

But he can't get in Counties side and has only played 4 times.
I personally would like to see someone like Stockley of Norwood

Thought the guy was superb for us in NL but can honestly say he’s not gonna get near the starting lineup with the current midfield players