Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 105 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

pat hoban - the guy dc nearly signed in his first summer with us - is back at dundalk, banging them in again in ireland.

Just my thoughts ! Harry rarely beats his man, promises more than he delivers. Must be something we have missed !
Don't think so. I would say he is our biggest under-performer this season. Seems to have lost that extra half a yard of pace that used to take him past people and whilst we have the odd flash of greatness he tends to shoot when he should pass and pass when he should shoot.
Don't get me wrong, I like him and wouldn't necessarily want him to leave - but would be no great disaster if he did, especially as we are likely to get circa £150-200k to use to source a replacement.

Don't think so. I would say he is our biggest under-performer this season. Seems to have lost that extra half a yard of pace that used to take him past people and whilst we have the odd flash of greatness he tends to shoot when he should pass and pass when he should shoot.
Don't get me wrong, I like him and wouldn't necessarily want him to leave - but would be no great disaster if he did, especially as we are likely to get circa £150-200k to use to source a replacement.
Anderson is Quick, strong, scores goals, creates goals in early twenties. Potential to get much better. Sounds like someone we need to hang onto. Fortunately still nearly 2 years of contract remaining.

Just my thoughts ! Harry rarely beats his man, promises more than he delivers. Must be something we have missed !

Feb 26, 2018
"There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that being a wide midfielder or a goalkeeper at Lincoln City is the surest way to ensure that you are only a game or two away from being "bang average" or "not up to the job" from a fans perspective"

According to a couple of articles we are interested in along with Charlton and Bristol Rovers for Dundalk player Robbie Benson. I actually believe he is out of contract middle of this month.
Grant McCann, Doncaster Rovers manager, tweeted a photograph of the Dundalk ground where he was watching a game, at the weekend.

A friend who sits in front of me in the Co-op Stand has been told Hawkridge is on his way back in back in January once wages can be agreed. DC is desperate to have him back and he wants to come back !
(That info isn't a secret it came from Freck) So he says.

But he can't get in Counties side and has only played 4 times.
I personally would like to see someone like Stockley of Norwood

My Tranmere-supporting colleague seems to think we might be in for Norwood in the window and was rather woeful about the likelihood of him still being at Prenton Park next year. Maybe?

My Tranmere-supporting colleague seems to think we might be in for Norwood in the window and was rather woeful about the likelihood of him still being at Prenton Park next year. Maybe?
Surely not isnt he scoring for fun at the moment? Whats his contract situation? If its up in the summer maybe a crafty bid?

Norwood will leave Tranmere for a higher league club I reckon, and probably for a lot more cash than we could or would spend IMO.

Can't see it myself! Norwood is not the type of character DC and NC go for I imagine. With them it's not just your footballing ability but the type of person you are just as importantly