Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 3 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

Re Lasse I guess that’s a perfect scenario for us. A signing who’s developed into a top player for us who we can attract a really good fee for - assuming we trigger the clause and then agree a fee. Unless of course we agreed something with him beyond the extra year.

Be a shame to see him go but I feel Lasse is replaceable (in comparison to say Erhahon and House etc)

We’ve only had a season and 15 games of decent performances out of him over an 3 year deal and that was due to completely changing his position.

Be a shame to see him go but I feel Lasse is replaceable (in comparison to say Erhahon and House etc)

We’ve only had a season and 15 games of decent performances out of him over an 3 year deal and that was due to completely changing his position.
Kennedy's greatest gift to us IMHO

My hope is we can agree with Erhahon and Sorensen they’ll stay with the club if we get promoted.

Gone are the days of a swap deal but if a London club beginning with M wanted to come in for lasse I’m sure If one of there players such as Alex Mitchell was to come this way I’d be happy with a straight swap and future interest in the player ie sell on etc for lasse

Gone are the days of a swap deal but if a London club beginning with M wanted to come in for lasse I’m sure If one of there players such as Alex Mitchell was to come this way I’d be happy with a straight swap and future interest in the player ie sell on etc for lasse

Given Milwall want 200k for Mitchell, I don’t think we’d accept 200k for Sorenson with a year on his contract when we trigger it.

Apparently our Lasse is going to a Lancashire team in the championship. I wouldn’t begrudge him a move like that after consistently producing eye catching performances for ourselves.
There’s one with form for taking players from us. No guarantee they’ll be a Championship club next season though.

Mmmm, about 8 goals and 6 assists from wing back are not easily replaced, plus his endless energy that allows him to recover/defend well and push back his opposite number. Personally have him as a key member of the side.

Six goals, two of since 5th Nov. Two in four months.

We have more attacking balance and options now, as opposed to him being our only attacking outlet up to January. Still a key player for his all round contribution.

As I’ve said, he’s been great for a season and 15 games. But he is replaceable and not as good as Poole who he replaced

Re Lasse I guess that’s a perfect scenario for us. A signing who’s developed into a top player for us who we can attract a really good fee for - assuming we trigger the clause and then agree a fee. Unless of course we agreed something with him beyond the extra year.
Good job the year option is in our favour !

No player is irreplaceable. They come and go, such is the nature of football.
The plan is for us to make players a saleable commodity.
Its all down to how you recruit replacements for them.
Erhahon will be very difficult to replace. Have we ever managed to replace Toffolo?

Championship would be a big step up for Sorenson. I think Edun and Scully were better in their respective positions than Sorenson is and they couldn't nail a place down.

I think we'll see some high interest in a handful of our players this season.