Summer Transfer Rumours Thread | Page 31 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Happy with that signing. Sounds like the sort of player we needed, good sign that he was captain as well.

I would still like Tilt as well, the games coming thick and fast will mean we need at least 3 quality CBs - and i'm reverting back to my stance that Nottingham nor Husband are good enough to rely on.

Given the fact that our full backs seem to stronger in attack than defence I can see a case for playing three at the back with wing backs.

It's probably a sign of what we think in that there has been 3 whole posts on the entire forum about Nottingham leaving in 9 hours.

Meh.

N C has an uncanny ability to shift those players he doesn't want around though until recent blunders I thought he fancied Nottingham.

Didn't get a chance to log on yesterday due to work, but I'm pleasantly surprised at the ruthlessness of NC.
Clearly at fault v Gilligham there was no mention of Nottingham for the game last week or Tuesday. Not he's injured or he's dropped nothing until - bang night night, thanks for all the wonderful memories.

Wasn't a huge fan and have said previously he wasn't good enough but his performances pre-season and at the start of this he showed some glimmer of improvement, just like cilit - bang he's gone.

For me I'd take him back in a heart beat.

WIGAN. Looking at a deal for Curtis Tilt. Missed out on a Blackpool move. Sunderland also keeping an eye on things.

Don't know if it's confirmed but that Pete fella seems to hear things shortly before they are. Might have been working on a move for a while and relocating.

Devitt was obviously lost to us as soon as TMP got him a gig and then went, but as long as we're not posting these kind of things about some of the latest signings already come January, then they should be starting to get somewhere. A mess of a club.