Summer Transfer Rumours Thread | Page 32 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

No. But also won't overlook things that aren't right just because it's not Oyston any more. Time moves on.

Devitt pretty much represents the last of the planning mistakes made on the playing side during the temp board transition I think now. And then I think there's Howe and Thorniley left from whatever it was that they thought they were trying to achieve between them in January by grabbing at anyone? Guess Ward is still in favour as they try to shoehorn him into this new set up but that move looked to be cut from the same cloth as well at the time with agents at work.

Curtis Tilt gone to Wigan on loan until January as a way to get back playing. Was mentioned further up when Rotherham were offering him around.

Has it not occurred to her that their invasion of Blackpool may have brought additional cases down from Jockland in their sporrans, rather than vice-versa

I've found women the most difficult to deal with during lockdown and the ongoing situation, there always seems to be one on the door at tesco bossing orders, and those that stood with lollypop sticks at the end of the isles telling you when to stop and go they see it as another step up in power and this bird from Scotland has nothing to suggest they've got it from Blackpool she's just using it as a weapon.

I've found women the most difficult to deal with during lockdown and the ongoing situation, there always seems to be one on the door at tesco bossing orders, and those that stood with lollypop sticks at the end of the isles telling you when to stop and go they see it as another step up in power and this bird from Scotland has nothing to suggest they've got it from Blackpool she's just using it as a weapon.

Ha ha I found it funny Ash and its true, but there's a lot of political correctness on this forum, Boldness is a rarity on here with these type of subjects.

I'd be concerned for your welfare Tomo, if they have pink hair, are covered in tats, have a nose ring and ride a Harley. Otherwise, just do as you are told, like the rest of us. :grinning:

Last edited:
Curtis Tilt gone to Wigan on loan until January as a way to get back playing. Was mentioned further up when Rotherham were offering him around.

Would have taken him back, if only for cover dependent on how the Iceman performs.
Always said this was Tilt's level.

Has it not occurred to her that their invasion of Blackpool may have brought additional cases down from Jockland in their sporrans, rather than vice-versa

Work colleague rang me last night having returned home earlier than expected for a foray North of the border with his Mrs as they became unwell. She has tested C19+.

It'll be another couple of years before this virus has run its course regardless of a vaccine. We'll have to learn to live with it..