Summer Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 101 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the guy who helped recruit Edun, Bramall and perhaps Scully to develop and sell profitably to the Championship
Bramall going to a Championship club was a miracle. Shall we mention the fact that our players are still being allowed to leave for low fees? Or mention the many many players he’s brought in who simply haven’t been good enough.

He offers nothing of value at all and is a waste of a wage in my opinion

FWIW, I think Diamond, Garrick and Rushworth are three very good loan signings, and an upgrade on last season's loans with the sole exception of BNC. My personal jury is out on TOB, and I prefer not to expect too much of Virtue in the short term due to that injury. I may be wrong.

Bramall going to a Championship club was a miracle. Shall we mention the fact that our players are still being allowed to leave for low fees? Or mention the many many players he’s brought in who simply haven’t been good enough.

I am not sure if you are privy to this information but we are not so we can not really comment

It’s clear where we are short, CM and that’s resolved. Out wide and a striker are the area of concerns for me and now we lose another option who can play down the middle if needed.

Its not about giving the team a chance, I’m talking about a man who in my eyes and many others offers the club nothing. Has recruitment got better or worse since George came in? For me the answer is clear
It’s easy to make someone a scapegoat. Who knows what happens behind the scenes, and what external factors shape the recruitment. With limited finances, recruitment gets harder, and the gambles riskier, the further up the food chain you go. Not every singing will work, and some skilful players will bomb if they don’t suit the team around them or the coaching methods. If the Board has faith, then that’s good enough for me.

Paying good money for Robson was a stroke of genius mind, then we have Adelukan, the lad from Southampton the list goes on and injury hit players left right and centre

Was it? He clearly improved while he was here and offered a decent attacking threat down the left. Yes, there were areas he needed to improve, but still a good player for us in the end.

Are you seriously expecting all players that we bring in to be perfect? FFS.

As for the low fees, unless you have actually been provided with information by someone at the club, which I highly doubt, you're just talking crap.

Have you ever actually listened to what Jez George brings to the table? Just what he does actually do? Clearly not.

Last seasons recruitment absolutely shocking and this summers not much better. To lose Scully last minute without a replacement is a travesty.
Ask Cambridge fans what they think of the man….
Last season's recruitment was shocking indeed. As for this year's I think is a little bit early to judge as certain players didn't even kick the ball for us yet..

Agreed with Scully. As long as selling him was on the cards not bringing in scoring forward to replace him wouldn't be even a travesty. it's another level, its called suicide..

Paying good money for Robson was a stroke of genius mind, then we have Adelukan, the lad from Southampton the list goes on and injury hit players left right and centre

Are you expecting perfection with every signing? Perhaps go and support a Premier League team? Guess what? Not all of their signings turn out to be perfect either...

Was it? He clearly improved while he was here and offered a decent attacking threat down the left. Yes, there were areas he needed to improve, but still a good player for us in the end.

Are you seriously expecting all players that we bring in to be perfect? FFS.

As for the low fees, unless you have actually been provided with information by someone at the club, which I highly doubt, you're just talking crap.

Have you ever actually listened to what Jez George brings to the table? Just what he does actually do? Clearly not.
I know exactly what he does and brings to the table. We all have opinions and mine is based on knowing a fair bit, he’s becoming a huge problem in my eyes and that will only become clearer as time goes on

Yes, let’s discuss our players leaving for low fees in the last years of their contracts. What you thinking? Give them longer ones when we sign them and if they turn out to be shit you can question why we gave them such a long one?

Are you expecting perfection with every signing? Perhaps go and support a Premier League team? Guess what? Not all of their signings turn out to be perfect either...
you’re clearly a Jez fan I’m not, it’s clear that more signings haven’t worked than have and it’s clear again last minute on a deadline day we’re scrambling around

Oh, we do like a doom laden drama...

The endless dualities of accepting the prospect of a mid table finish yet forecasting doom at every reverse, of accepting the "model" yet forecasting doom at every sale - and anticipating disaster with every signing, declaring what we need - and panicking that the recruitment isn't it...

All part of the Lincoln loco - or rollercoaster...

We're doomed - yet so privileged.

Come on you Imps!!!!!!

I know exactly what he does and brings to the table. We all have opinions and mine is based on knowing a fair bit, he’s becoming a huge problem in my eyes and that will only become clearer as time goes on

So, just what do you think you know about him then?

Status
Not open for further replies.