Summer 2020 transfers | Page 77 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

If he doesn’t want to be here then he is worthless to us . If he doesn’t go this month he may still want to get away at Christmas, and that’s all highly disruptive

Sounds like Leeds have completely stepped away from Cantwell.

So maybe he will stay. If he does sack the agent, get your head down young man.

If he doesnt go in this transfer window, then its in his interest to play well as it would enhance his chances of moving later.

If he doesnt go in this transfer window, then its in his interest to play well as it would enhance his chances of moving later.
I still think the club will sell late in the window. If we aren't going to play him then sell (but obviously get a decent amount) or loan. But we will need a replacement.

The squad doesn't look great and as mentioned above 2 or 3 injuries and it's time to panic.

Apparently we are in talks to secure a young CB Joel Latibeaudiere from MC.

It seems like a potentially good deal.

Apparently we are in talks to secure a young CB Joel Latibeaudiere from MC.

It seems like a potentially good deal.

5' 10 - 5'11 is a bit short for a CB. Eventually convert him to full back??
Famewo is 6' 2"
Omobadieme (spelling?) is at least 6'2" - 6'3" and given his age he will probably will get a bit taller.

I see Cantwell has posted on social media about loving the club and rising together.

Is this because no other options

It looks like Leeds will not pay £18m - £20m.......so he has to concentrate on playing for us. The question is can he dislodge Argos - Superman and EMI for a starting place?

It looks like Leeds will not pay £18m - £20m.......so he has to concentrate on playing for us. The question is can he dislodge Argos - Superman and EMI for a starting place?
DF will take a lot more than social media post to involve him again but get him back in if he is 100% up for it. I think a move to Leeds would have meant less football. Get your head down todd

Perhaps he will find it easier to get his head down without being publicly humiliated by Webber and Farke . I have watched hundreds of players sat distraught on a pitch after a relegation yet only Todd got slaughtered for it publicly by the less than charming Webber. I want to see him back in the team as well instead of being attacked publicly