Summer 2020 transfers | Page 79 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

SKY said we received 100 million from the prem after relegation and we have got 15 million for Lewis and 25 million for Godfrey yet we have no money to spend on another new player. Poor old DF.

Thats why I kept saying we didn't need to sell players.

Just a tweak to the SKY info - i think the parachute this season is about £44 - 45m and is it £30m next? In addition the Godfrey transfer is reported as £20m +£5m easily achieveable add ons + £5m more.

loads of money in, but as you say will we see another new player?

Thats why I kept saying we didn't need to sell players.

Just a tweak to the SKY info - i think the parachute this season is about £44 - 45m and is it £30m next? In addition the Godfrey transfer is reported as £20m +£5m easily achieveable add ons + £5m more.

loads of money in, but as you say will we see another new player?

NO

I'm sick of this Cantwell stuff. If we sell now we give ourselves no time to get a replacement. Selling now in my eyes will be bad for us until January (hoping we sign someone).

If you sell norwich please say you have someone lined up to come in.

Or like godfrey going will DF just use stiepermann as cover on the left or McLean? Or will it be promoting a youngster (I think we have loaned out our u23 wingers)

Fark Up has been talking up Vrancic big time recently claiming he has a world class footballing brain ( ha ha ...true ). Maybe he is in line to replace Todd if he goes

We will end up with a team of has beens , Prem losers and young kids . We could well end up in the lower reaches of this league unless the Board show hunger , fight , desire and a burning passion to succeed . Unlikely

I'm sick of this Cantwell stuff. If we sell now we give ourselves no time to get a replacement. Selling now in my eyes will be bad for us until January (hoping we sign someone).

If you sell norwich please say you have someone lined up to come in.

Martin has been lined up as Cantwell's replacement for quite a while

You watch they will loan out Mumba and leave us with no right back replacement but hey it is okay Rupp can play there and Byram will be able to walk again in 2 years so no worries.

Martin has been lined up as Cantwell's replacement for quite a while
different players though. One an attacking midfielder who has been converted as a free role left winger type - the other a right winger.

I can see what you mean though both have that certain buzz.

I hope Martin gets a chance in the 1st team soon.

If cantwell goes then (i'll not say replacement) we will need another player coming in who can play left wing. I can't see the club doing this as they will think

We have Placetha who can play on the left
We have Emi who can play right (not a winger in my eyes)
We have Hernandez who can play on both wings
We have Martin who can play right

I just think we would need another player .

We will not get a new CB club don't learn and will see Tettey as 4th choice.

We have no left back replacement either.